Unfold Letters

AT THE FUNERAL 

JOHN'S POV:

These 4 years I have missed Jenny a lot!!!

These 4 years I have missed Jenny a lot!!!. I have remembered her every memory in my mind... I wanted to see her again, feel her again... wanted to take her in my arms and love her. But I was bound by the duties and responsibilities. I was appointed as the Knight of WitchWorld, for which I have to leave to WitchWorld with Priam as his knight, after the death of King Nashall. The kingdom was mourning the death of its king. A lot was going on and Priam was the Crown Prince. 

As a friend and as his knight, I cannot level his side back then. It was not that, I wanted to leave Jenny here alone, but I had not many options. I still remember when she asked me to promise her to come back.

I was broken and angry at myself, for not fulfilling the promise I made to her. After 4 years when I finally came back to Witchdom, I didn't waste any time rushing back to my home.

But to my surprise, I didn't find Jenny there. I was confused.

FLASHBACK A FEW HOURS AGO***

I was standing at the door with a bunch of flowers in my hand. I was nervous and happy at the same time. Each time was passed with lots of emotional frenzy in my mind. I will be seeing her after long 4 years. I smiled like a fool to remember her face. I wonder how beautiful she must be by now.

I am sure she had been grown into a beautiful woman. I hope she still loves me. I know she must be angry at me at first for not coming back all these years... But I know how to make her understand. I am sure she will understand. 

I looked at the flowers I was holding on to, the white lilies. Her favorite flower. She must forgive me now. I knocked at the door impatiently, waiting for her.

A voice from inside echoed-" Who is it?"

It was no other than my mother. I know she had missed me too. The door opened revealing her shocked face. I smiled as I quickly hugged her. She was too shocked to respond right away. She was looking at me after 4 years. I asked while still hugging her-" Did you miss me, mom?"

She came back to her senses as she dropped her arms around me and caress my back. She broke down in tears as I broke the hug, looking at her. Tears were filled in her eyes. She put her hands shakily at my face to make sure I am standing right before her. She smiled with tears as she checked me from top to bottom. She said slowly-" J-John?... My son... Ho-How are you?"

I smiled as I replied-" I am alright, mom. How are you?"

She was overwhelmed to see me as she was not able to speak properly. She said with her shaky voice-" I-I am alright too... My son... where have you been? Why have you not returned?"

I said while kissing her cheeks and holding her shoulder-" I will tell you everything mom, but first tell me where is Jenny?"

Her face dropped as she looked at me with shocking eyes. I asked with a confused face-" What happened, mom? Where is she?" I tried to peep inside as I push her slowly and came inside. I call her-" Jenny? Jenny.....? Where are you?"