Seeking Answers

SHAWNA'S POV:

Him, "Priam"- the name mumbled from my mouth without my knowledge

Him, "Priam"- the name mumbled from my mouth without my knowledge. The love of my life!!!. I came back to my room as I closed the door quickly, preventing myself to break down in front of them. I don't want Grandma to see me like this. Nor anybody else should see me like this.

But I cannot hold it any longer, as my heart ached to know that my first love will probably be a closed chapter without even trying to write it. I was on the very verge of breaking down. The lumps in my throat were making me more towards it. 

I let my grief and sorrow flow as soon as I closed the door. Tears were not ready to stop today. Does he hate me now? Does he not remember any of it? Why? ..... I began to cry sitting on the floor, like a lost child.

The only thing that was going on in my head is, I will probably never be seeing him. I will be getting married to someone else... who is not Priam. How?... How is he so calm? This was not the Priam I know!!!. My Priam loved me. He was always there for me. He saved me... He... he claimed me. Then where is he today? Why is he not here? Why is he not coming to rescue me now? Did he forget all that we had?... Does he not love me anymore?

Ahhhhh!!! I throw the nearest thing that was caught by my hand, making the room echo with the noise. I was so frustrated. everything was going out of my hand!!! Nothing was at its place!!! It was all because of him. Felix.

My eyes turned in anger as I furiously remembered how he tricked me. All everything went upside down within a day... I wish I have never met you... I hate you... Why....? Why did you ruin my life? I had trusted you... I took you as a friend Felix... I fucked up!!! And everything went wrong since then. 

The kingdom is falling apart

The kingdom is falling apart... The people who once had loved me started despising me. The hand who used to bless me, now... have turned to curse me. The mouth which use to praise me once now is used to criticize me. I have nothing with me...

I have lost my family, my friends, my love... The trust of my people... Why am I even worth living for? Junnie is gone... My best friend is nowhere to be found all these years. Jenny left me too. Though she had stayed beside me all these years... but She is gone too!!. Brad hates me... and now, you. Praim... you ... probably don't want to see me too.