One Step Closer

IN THE KINGDOM OF WITCH WORLD, COUNCIL ROOM.

SHAWNA'S POV:

Everything is falling into her trap. Grandma and mother Kelneir had been missing and so are the children. I am sure Felix and Aya are behind all this. Gina was gone too. I don't understand that woman. She could have stayed. With her beside us, we would have been stronger. She could have defeated them in one go. 

Why did she choose to leave?

I took a deep breath as I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about Grandma, mother Kelneir and the children's safety

I took a deep breath as I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about Grandma, mother Kelneir and the children's safety. I am not sure if Aya and Felix would have been treating them right. What if the children...

I stood in frustration when Sheera's face flashed before my eyes. How she was stuck in there... How she had to die... Tears rolled down my cheeks as I wiped them quickly. 

This was not the time to cry. I told to myself. I have a war in front of me. My people, My kingdom, My family are at stake. And I will not sit back and cry over it. I will fight. And this time, I will not lose any of them. 

I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom to freshen up. The meeting was in an hour. I took a warm shower and put on my dress. I didn't want to take any chances. If needed we will be going out today to get them back. I will not let anyone, be hurt this time. 

I put on my armours and took the wand. The magic in me tingles through my veins once again. The vibration reminds me who am I. 

Priam was with William and Jordan. Probably talking regarding our steps. I took a deep breath and stepped out of my room. I need to visit Patricia before I leave for the council meeting. I stopped before her room and knock at the door softly. I heard John's voice from inside. 

" Shawna?... Please come inside"- he welcomed with a forced smile. 

I can understand what was going on with him

I can understand what was going on with him. His life has not been easy. He lost Jenny, He didn't know he had a son for 4 years. Somehow found a second chance with Patricia. And now, Jonathan being abducted and Patricia lying on the bed like this is breaking his heart into pieces again. I know he is falling in love with her slowly.