Wise choice

JOHN'S POV:

'Jenny... the name which will always stay with me, no matter what, she will always be the one for whom my heart will beat. No one will ever take her place in mine. A drop of tears escaped from my eyes while still holding her letters in my chest.

How can I re-marry? Why are you so cruel? Don't you know how much I have loved you? Since childhood, I have always admired you. It was YOU JENNY!!!! And it will always be YOU!!!'. I screamed while breaking down in tears.

'Why? Why have not waited for me Huh? Just a few more hours

'Why? Why have not waited for me Huh? Just a few more hours... I came for you. I know I am late... But I never forgot our promise, Jenny. I came back for you. I know I have been a bad husband... who never fulfill my duty as a husband... But... But I have loved you with all my heart.

During my stay in WitchWorld... there was not a day that I have not thought about you. I am a fool... I should have come back earlier... I should have... I should have come back taking you into my embrace... wish I could tell you how much I have missed you in these years... wish I could hold you in my arms... and kiss you over and over again... just like the day we took vows. I wish...

What an unlucky man I am!!! I have lost the love of my life... failed to keep the promises I made as a husband... and...' I chuckled bitterly. ' what a disgusting father I am... My son... I have never known I have a son... How could I? I know Jenny... you have gone through a lot.... alone... But please know that I have suffered too... And I am still suffering.'

Tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably... I was sitting there kneeling while holding the letter to my chest. That was the last thing I have of hers. The room was silenced. Only the sound of my sobbing can be heard. the breeze was blowing slowly while touching my skin. It was cold, making me shiver a little.

'The memories of our happy times started flashing in my mind. Her laugh... her giggles, her beautiful eyes that always have made me feel like drowning more into her. Her smiles never failed to flutter my heart. Her soft voice, which use to make me lost in her. Her tears have always broken my heart. I remember when we were kids when she use to fall while playing and started crying. She was always precious to me. I was the one who use to make her laugh every time while giving her candies. She was such a sweetheart.