Hard Decisions

NEXT MORNING

WITCHDOM PALACE, SHAWNA'S ROOM

SHAWNA'S POV:

I was sleeping unconsciously when the rays of sunlight hit my face, making me whimper a little. Gaining consciousness slowly, I began to feel the pain in my body. And then I remembered. I was attacked by the Sphere of Knight!!!!

 I was attacked by the Sphere of Knight!!!!

I shot open my eyes and sat on the bed. I was breathing heavily. I looked around and surprisingly I was in my room. I scanned the room, it was just like before. That means I am alive!!! 

I have heard the legends of that relic, which had killed many warriors. Though it would only kill the evil. So at least I am happy, that it proved my blood is no longer bonded. I am the pureblood of WitchDom.

I slowly removed my cover and got down from the bed. My legs were still hurt. But not much. I wonder how long have I been unconscious this time? I went towards the mirror to see a better look at myself.

I was only present in my room so I pushed down the gown from my body and looked at myself finding the wounds. 

But what I saw made me shocked!!! There were still the marks of the wounds but it has healed. How? How can it heal so quickly? The Sphere of Knight was indeed a strong weapon, how can it be healed so soon? This was a bit odd. I frowned in confusion when I checked the wound once again making sure I am not hallucinating. But I was not. It is healed. 

I chuckled in amazement as I murmured to myself-" Hmm

I chuckled in amazement as I murmured to myself-" Hmm.. guess the sphere isn't that strong!!!"

But what was making me think again, was how can a normal wound be healed within a few hours? Did Grandma use any spell? But the marks... Its shows it is still raw. Only I cannot feel any pain. 

I sighed as I came back towards my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and began to think. Do people of WitchDom not want me? Do they still think that I was the reason for all this? I accept the criticism they gave me because I know it would take some time to gain the trust of people after what happened before. I was at fault. I have trusted the wrong person, messed up with this world.