Love or Obsession?

FELIX POV:

I love her... I do... How can she ever question my love for her? That was all I ever did, all these years. Loving her. Unconditionally. 

I have watched her every single day. I have watched her grow into a beautiful woman. I have been attached to her thoughts...feelings. I felt each of that she had felt past these years. Pain, sorrow... love... hate... insecurity...

I have seen it all. And not just that, I have felt each emotion equally. I have felt what she has felt in these years. 

I know I have hurt her by taking away her dad from her. I have watched how much pain she has gone through. Thus I have promised not to leave her side ever. Whatever it takes. I will gladly kill anyone for her without having a second thought. And I would gladly take the sword inside of my heart for her. That is how much I love her. 

I know it will take her some time to feel what I feel for her

I know it will take her some time to feel what I feel for her. I know she will eventually understand... I just have to be patient. She is my queen. Not the one I can call from as my reign, but the one who owns my heart. The one who has wrapped me in her little finger without even her knowledge.

I smiled while thinking of her being soon to be mine. All mine. 

Was I being too selfish? 

But all I wanted is to protect her, Cherish her. Till the end of the time. With all that I have. I will always be the one to protect her inside of my cold heart. 

If this is an obsession... I am... for her. And I don't care if the world is against us. I will make sure, nobody stand between us. Or I will burn down the whole world if needed. 

I know she just needed a few more times to adjust to all this happening. I am sure by the time, the war is over, this will all fall in place. Also, I needed to have a word with Aya about the war which was lingering around. 

I quickly stepped into Aya's chamber as I stopped before I saw the Human king S and Aya. They seemed like in a deep discussion. I interrupted them by asking-" Aya, I was thinking to ask you when Can I leave with Shawna?"

She seemed a little amused by my question and before she could even reply, the human dared to ask-" Do you think that girl is worth your attention? You are practically falling in love with your enemy... which we should be killing right now"

I clutched my hand into a fist as I wanted to rip his head off right there for daring to ask such a question. The one thing I have learned in these years is that you should always use your powers to keep others in the line. But I somehow controlled myself thinking he is a guest of Aya. I wouldn't want to nor do I have the interest to smudge my ass in her matters anymore. All I want is out from here along with Shawna, as soon as possible. 

I ignored his question as I looked at Aya and asked again-" I just want to ask when can we leave. I want to leave before the war starts. I have done enough for the war and I think You can manage from here... So I will be leaving as soon as possible"