Sleepless Nights

After the division and the meeting, we were asked to come back to our room. I said good night to my friends and left for my room. While on my way back I found Jennifer on the stairs, as she was waiting for someone while talking with Cresseda and Cassie. I looked at her and smiled as I said-" Good night, see you tomorrow"

She shrugged my words as she made ignored face towards me and started taking back with Cresseda and Cassie. I waited for some time for her to reply, but she did not even look at me. I sighed as I really couldn't understand what was her problem. so I walked back to the stairs towards my room but unintentionally I heard their conversation on the way.

Cresseda said with a low whisper-" She is an outsider, she had stayed with humans, who knows who she is?"

Cassie replied with a devilish chuckle-" Just because Queen Harney miss her granddaughter, she brought someone from the human world"

Jennifer laughed as she replied with a smirk-" I heard she is a mudblood"/ Cresseda and Cassie dramatically gasped as they started to laugh again.

I shrugged off their talks as I walked away from their conversation. I was a little disturbed by them as I rushed back to my room, I wasn't looking ahead as I accidentally bumped into someone's hard chest... I looked up while rubbing my forehead while saying-" Watch before..." I stopped in the middle as I saw it was no other than Priam who was looking at me with his worried eyes...

" I stopped in the middle as I saw it was no other than Priam who was looking at me with his worried eyes

Priam asked-" Woah, miss, be careful." As we looked into each other. " Oh, it's you princess Parshawna!"- he said with a slight smile. And for the first time, our eyes met. His dark orbs were looking for to find an answer but I became a little nervous... I forgot what to say... and I kept staring blankly at him for a while. He chuckled as I came back to my senses.

I looked down immediately and didn't dare to reply to him anything. I bowed a little as I rushed back to my room and closed the door. I was a little hurt and confused by the situation. I jumped at my bed and cried, and then I heard a knocking on my door. Who came at this hour? Is it him? Or... Well, it could be my friends too... But are they allowed to come here at this hour?... I wiped my tears off as I stood up from bed and went to open the door. I got up and reached the door as I opened the lock and looked outside with a little shock on my face. I saw professor Hyle is on the door.

Parshawna Macduff - the greatest witch of the decade ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara