After War

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The cage in the body seemed fragile towards them. Patricia and Ruby. Who was caged in their own body? Suffocated and broken as someone else took over them. 

PATRICIA'S POV IN VOID STATE:

I was not sure what was going on with me, Something powerful was taking over me, letting me fall into utter darkness. All I can feel is I am falling and falling. I have been taken control once again. And this time, I can feel the rage inside of the one with who I was connected. Death. 

I couldn't do anything as my fragile body let her take over me once again. I have no power to fight with them. I was a slave after all. For a semi-conscious state, I could feel that I was killing people. 

Blood was being dripped out from my hands. 

"Mommy....!!!! Come back... I am sacred mommy"

I heard a faint voice while I was in a void state. I couldn't recognise the voice, but the voice was so sweet to my ears... Like I have known this voice for years. Do I know the owner of this voice? Why does it feel so calm and at the same time, make me feel so worried?

"Mommy no...."

He screamed. Why does my heart shatter into pieces hearing his voice? 

It is cold here. Freezing. Still, the voice holds warmth in it. Who is he?

A sudden bubble formed inside the vast space as I float like nothing. I saw a face. I child. He seemed so much known to me, but my brain couldn't recognise him. His face was so peaceful that It was pulling me in a bond. 

Who is he? Where am I? What is going on?

In this freezing zone, a light appeared. A bright light started to form. It was so warm. 

Faint voices start coming from there. 

" Mommy... catch me..." His giggling filled my ears. It felt so soft. 

"Mommy I am hungry..." I saw a girl who was taking him in her arms.

" I will protect Mommy" His face brightened as the woman laughed at her. 

My heart started filling with an unknown sadness while I look at their special bond. 

Suddenly the scene shifted into a place, where there were dead bodies all around. The child was running in fear of something. he was running away with his all might. Then the bubble shifted to the next person. It was the same woman I saw him with. She was filled with blood in her hands as she chased him. her eyes were stone white. 

It was me!!! The woman was me. I was chasing the kid. I have blood in my hands. I am a killer. I recognised it now. He is my son, Jonathan!!!!

I cried inside the vast space as nobody could hear me here. I focused with all my might and tried to float towards the light. I have to save him. I somehow reached the light as it filled my eyes until I could see no more. 

RUBY'S POV:

Where am I? 

It is dark and cold here. I looked at my surroundings and I saw I was floating in a vast space. There was no one around to hear me or I could share my thoughts with. What is happening to me?

Am I dead? 

I could feel nothing at this point. Darkness had already engulfed me. 

There was this feeling of nothingness that was killing me. Where am I?