Author's Note

Hello Guys...

Welcome to my new book Parshawna Macduff- The greatest Witch of the decade. 

This is my second book in the Wattpad which is also published in Webnovel and Goodnovel under the same name. 

Just want to say to you all how grateful I am that you have given this book a chance. But I want to mention also that this book is unedited. I started this book in early 2021 and I am thinking this will end by something in 2022. 

This book was originally written by me in 2012. (I was in school at that time. Lol). I have loved this book so much that I thought to update it here. I would love to get honest feedback from you all. 

Also, This is to let you know this book is originally my work and is copywriter to me solely. All the incidents to the dialogues were written by me. So please don't copy my work without my permission. I believe that you have your own talent to write your own story... I believe in you. 

This book is based on pure fiction. All plots names and places are created from my mind. 

I hope the one who loves to read fantasy books will find it good to go, but that's okay if you don't like it. Please don't spam with hate comments. 

Though if you find any errors just know that this book will be edited as soon as I finish it. Also, this is going to be long chapters... But I promise it will be worth it.

I update this book regularly. Let me know what you think about this book and the characters in the comments. Would love to know your recommendation too. Who is your favourite character and what do you think about this book

Note this book may contain a few explicit sex scenes and a few triggered contains. 

Thank you and lots of love for you all lovely people. XOXO.