Jennifer's Big Day

This morning brought a lot of differences in different lives. Despite Junnie and Jennifer never getting along, Junnie is helping at her wedding. Junnie's soft and nurturing side was always appreciated. 

Priam went over to WitchLand and called a meeting to discuss the matter of ElfLnad. He offered and chose to help. Shawna was a little shocked by that. Harney was a little in thought after hearing the news, but let it pass away as she is ready to visit the Elf Land. The meeting was held to explain in detail the problem the country is facing. Jordan can be a help and merging two different worlds would gain political powers as well.

John and William already knew. John brought Patricia and Jonathan to visit Elfland. William and Tiara went too. Queen Kelnier was happy and excited to visit the long lost ElfLand. 

The rest of the members left towards ElfLand as Hudson and a few board members were left with the responsibilities of the KIngdom. 

Priam was in a little hesitation when he walked before Shawna's room. 

SHAWNA'S POV:

SHAWNA'S POV:

I got the news of him coming back to Witchland and announcing the treaty. It was a good act. The one who was behind all this will do something to mind up their incomplete work. That is where we will attack. I was also very happy for Jennifer. She deserves happiness. Unlike me, who will always end up in vain. This one month I have kept my distance from him. Neither he tried to come for me, nor I did go for him.

The invitation did come to me too. I was getting ready. Grandma was right, at this state of time I cannot act anything stupid to lose the kingdom and my people. But I have kept in mind, this was also only for the sake of my kingdom. 

A sudden knock distract my mind as I turned around to see who it was

A sudden knock distract my mind as I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widen in shock as I saw Priam in Infront of me. I was seeing him after one month and he still looked as breathtakingly handsome as the first time I met him. What is he doing here? That too after what he did a few days ago with me? How does he dare? He didn't come to visit me or cared to know about my well-being. This was all a publicity stunt. My brows knitted as soon as I saw his steps were approaching me.