The Hunt for the Stone

"Stone of Arch"

This is the second time I am hearing this word. Before walking into this meeting, I had a faint whisper regarding the same name. But I didn't give out any reaction to it, as I didn't understand if I was hallucinating or not.

By this time of time, I have understood magic, and somehow I feel this is the solution to every problem. But how? 

What is the " stone of arch " stands for?

Curiosity took the best in me as I asked-" What is that?"

Taking a look at the faces in the room somewhat made me realise, this has something deep and secret history behind it. I looked at grandma as she looked kind of surprised and worried. The news didn't bring smiles to many faces. 

They may have definitely known about it. 

Ughhh... Sometimes I feel I am still the outsider of this kingdom. I didn't know most of it. 

Gina walked forward as she stood before me. Her eyes were holding some deep secret behind them. It was a strong aura around her. Something about her had somehow always made me feel a little confused. It was not like I was meeting someone new for the first time. But to an elementary witch, it was. 

Book depicts that elementary witches hold the most secret information from nature. They cannot be lied to. Their original age was still a mystery. And I am sure while looking upon Gina, she was somewhat more than 100 years old... or maybe more. But her appearances made it look like she was in her late 50's.

" "Stone of the arch " is one of the most powerful weapons hidden in the WitchLand." She started as she finally sat down before me. Others took their seat too. I was a little confused but took the seat. She began-" Long ago when Lily made this land, She knew that someday, evil will come lurking for these powerful weapons. It was her power that had created these powerful land and weapons. Her blood and energy were consumed to make each of these."

I looked at her, listening carefully to every word

" One day, after she died while saving all of us. One of our elementary witches had visited her grave. She use to say that Lily use to communicate with her by the mind. That was the ear when the Witches Lands were forming allies and settling its reign. One day she vanished. Nobody knew anything about her anymore. When taken Information it was said, that Sirens were the only ones to see her for the last time. And she had hidden one of the most powerful weapons in the world within her grave. "