The Unexpected Meet

AT FELIX'S DEN

SHAWNA'S POV:

I cannot believe my eyes as I saw him in front of my eyes after all these years. "Felix?"- A faint gasp only could escape from my mouth. Startled by his presence, my legs started running back... But wait, where am I? This is not Paradise or Witchdom either...

 But wait, where am I? This is not Paradise or Witchdom either

Where am I?

I looked around in a state of panic as I could only see the unfamiliar place. It didn't take me long after that to realise I am at his den. He kidnapped me!!!

" No, I didn't Kidnap you"- A very familiar voice came over to my ears. It was his. I turned back with my eyes widened, as I asked-" You can still read my mind?"

 I turned back with my eyes widened, as I asked-" You can still read my mind?"

He chuckled as he looked down and replied-" Luckily I do... that is why I was able to save you all these times..."

Wait... What? He... Oh yes, I remember now, why that figure seemed so familiar to me that day. Like I have seen him from somewhere but couldn't remember. It was probably because we always met while I was unconscious. But... He saved me... He is alive!!!! How is that even possible?

" Your blood is the only thing that kept me alive Princess"- He said in his deep voice. I heard this name after so long. Wait... What even am I thinking? I snapped myself out.

He chuckled as he said-" You are still cute... you know that. If you love me calling you princess... I can..."

I scoffed as I replied startled by his words. I replied-" First- Stop reading my mind. And second I don't like you or either your voice."

" Ouch... It does hurt. Just... Like when Priam did the same with you right?"- He asked me looking straight in my eyes, his tone was of teasing. " Do not dare to bring him in between this okay?"- I replied in anger. It was too much for me. 

How is this even possible? I saw him dying... That night... It was too much confusing to me. How can I ignore that this day is the worst day for me? First I got pregnant. Second, Priam was acting all weird. Third I was being kidnapped and Felix is alive!!!! 

 Third I was being kidnapped and Felix is alive!!!!