An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 1

I can not believe that I am married to Praim. The one I love. My first love. I have so much to tell him. So much to share. I was getting impatient every second. I can not wait any longer to hug him and tell him that I love him. Did he feel the same? Oh, of course, he does... this is why he married me. 

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and saw he was standing there without any expression

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and saw he was standing there without any expression. I frowned to see his expressionless face. I thought he must be thinking about the kingdoms. I smiled to know how much responsible be became in all these years. 

Soon William came in front of us saying-" It is time, we must announce the marriage now"

Wait, what? now? I mean... They are the only ones to keep this a secret then why suddenly? I asked-" But we haven't..."

William replied while cutting me off-" Well

William replied while cutting me off-" Well... the secrecy is just for the marriage to complete in peace, now that he is married and the kingdoms have united we must confirm the people to prove this... I have already asked the people to gather...". He looked at Praim before telling-" Come..."

Praim nodded and followed him

Praim nodded and followed him. I followed them too. We came to the tower of the castle from where we can see the kingdom. I can see all the people from WitchDom, WitchWorld, and Doah have gathered there. The crowd was waiting for their King and Queen. People of WitchDom are waiting to see if I have got married, and have proved that the rumors were false. The people of Doah were waiting to see its new King whereas the People of WitchWorld were waiting for their new Queen.