The Golden wand

Within a flash, I saw I come back to my terrace. I looked around and cannot find her. Is she gone? What? how am I supposed to find the wand now? Why did she leave like that?. I hate magic like this now!!! I made a done face.

I screamed a few times-" Grandma? Grandma? help me please

I screamed a few times-" Grandma? Grandma? help me please." But no, she disappeared as if she never existed.

Aunt Nevlin woke up from the noise and came to the terrace, she yelled-" What the hell are you doing at this time? Your mom died, I get it, but don't become mad, who will make our breakfast if I had to send you to the asylum?"

I sensed the sarcasm and the threat in her voice. Which was making me a little scared and mad at the same time. I nodded as I faked a smile and followed her. We came down as I went to my room after she left. I thought all night about what just happened, I couldn't believe, not only I am a witch but also the only heir of the Witchdom. But I need that golden wand to see my father and grandma again. Where do I find the sweetest memories of our family? Because I have never been with my family before. It was just me and my mom. I spend the next few hours thinking about this as I couldn't sleep all night. The next morning, I was back with the routine, making breakfast for them, helping Shany to get ready for school, and doing the household work. I completed my work and came back to my room, I started thinking about what grandma said to me again. Suddenly, an idea struck my mind. I remember mom once told me about the day I was born. That day, my father was present there, he holds me in his arms, and blessed me for a good future. After that he left us, so my family and the most amazing memory I have of my family is the place where I was born because that was the only place I had my full family. So I spend the next two days, finding the place I was born.

Without informing anyone, I went to search for that place

Without informing anyone, I went to search for that place. And finally, in the woods, after an hour or so I found a small cottage, probably abandoned and very old, that was the place I was born 17 years ago. At that time, this use to be my father's cottage. It was the same my mom described me. I entered that cottage, it was very dark, and I barely could have been anything, I tried to search the room as much as I can, and after some time, I saw a big wardrobe, covered with a cloth. I removed the cloth and opened the wardrobe, to my surprise it was a secret chamber somewhere, I entered it as I was shaking a little and to my surprise, it was exactly like the place I have dreamed of. The big dark room, and empty. I knew the wand must be here somewhere. After some time of searching, I saw something shining in the dark, I followed that shining light and reached there. I saw it. The wand. It was an amazing beautiful golden wand. Without any next thought, I took it in my hand, and just then I felt someone's presence in there. I turned back holding the wand close to my chest. And looked if anyone else is present there or not. And Suddenly, I saw a shadow floating towards me. It scared me a little, I couldn't see that person properly, as the room was pitch black, but I can only see a faint creepy smile on the face of the person. The person was flying towards me and I noticed the person's hands which were slightly forwarded as if it is coming to take the wand, I recognized that person as the same person from my dream. I couldn't understand what to do, how to escape.