Love Sacrifice

SHAWNA'S POV:

I saw him in real. He was right in front of me. The hell king Lucifer. His eyes were piercing red as he gazed at me. 

" Parshawna Macduff..." He smiles at me. 

I was still not comfortable with the thought I was actually standing in front of the devil

I was still not comfortable with the thought I was actually standing in front of the devil. It could backfire at any point in time. But somehow I was calm as I knew Felix was there with me. 

I looked at the sand timer and I saw I don't really have much time with me. I have to get the sword as soon as possible. 

" I came here to seek help from you"

" What is in it for me?" He asked with his usual smirk. 

" I will offer anything you ask for"

" Be aware of what you saw queen Shawna, it can make you pay for it" He warned with s serious gaze. I would care less right now, as my people are for sake of it. 

" I am ready"

" Alright" He stood up from his big throne that was probably made with a human skull and walked in front of open space

" Alright" He stood up from his big throne that was probably made with a human skull and walked in front of open space. I could see the hellfire drain from below, as he waved his hand and a bridge formed through the two big stones. 

" Follow me"

Felix and I followed him on the stone bridge. He stopped on the other side as he waved back making the bridge disappear before our eyes. This part was calmer than the other side. We could hear the screams of the would from the other side, whereas here only the faint screams are only audible. 

" I know what you are seeking for"

" Then We hope you can help us," Felix said looking at him. 

He turned back at us and thought for some time and asked-" Why would I want to kill my own made evil? She was born right in front of me"

" But she is destroying nature. Her rebirth was against the natural law of the spirit. We need to stop her before she does collateral damage". I tried to make him understand.

" I can see that very well," He said in a deep serious tone. We understood King Lucifer was also not satisfied with Aya's work. After all, she made a contract which she failed terribly.