He is Back!!!!!!

The faint of Shawna had brought down immediate attention towards her. The fallen fragile figure emerged onto the floor. 

PRIAM'S POV:

I was so happy with the announcement of the engagement of my brother and Tiara. They have been childhood sweethearts and finally, mother had taken the right decisions. No matter what my destiny and life would turn, I would always want the best for my brother. 

We have discussed the wedding a few days ago, But I didn't know that she would announce it here today

We have discussed the wedding a few days ago, But I didn't know that she would announce it here today. Shocked by her announcement as we all are, everyone was happy at the same time. the most awaited love story putting on to a permanent hold. 

Earlier today what Shawna told me about separation had put me into deep thinking, I would never let her go away from me. She is mine and I will make sure of it.  

Her being beside me is enough to satisfy my ego. When we all are busy with the news of William and Tiara's engagement news, suddenly, I noticed Shawna, who fell to the ground being unconscious. 

Leaving behind everything, I ran off to her

Leaving behind everything, I ran off to her. Taking her head in my arms I patted her cheeks slightly. I small fear of losing her had taken over my heart and mind. I was concerned and sacred. Not knowing what to do, I looked up at everyone seeking help. 

Grandma Harney came forward with a frown on her face as she sat down at her level. She was worried too. The crowd gathered around us. I kept praying for her safety silently. 

Without further words, I carried her towards a room. Jordan had called a physician to check on her. The group of people arrived as they addressed us with courtesy. I ordered-" Please check on her... I need her to be alive and fine". The thought of losing her had made me crazy. they went inside as we waited outside. 

Despite several attendants, the best physicians, and maids I was restless thinking all about her. Suddenly a voice came to my ears which claimed-" Acting to be in love with her now?"

I turned back to see grandma Harney standing with a stern face. I was confused by her words as I knitted my brows. She walked towards me as she said-" I know all that you did with my granddaughter King Priam." I looked at her with a quizzical look. She scoffed and asked-" care to explain why did you marry her?"