The Lost Seah Beach

PRIAM'S POV:

We set up the camp and lit the fire. We are close to the final point. I can somehow sense it. I held my Forbidden sword that was hanging from my waist in my armour as I carefully put it down. It is the only thing that reminds me of my father. The noble king and a great warrior. 

I must follow his steps. To become a Great king to my people. A great son and brother to my mom and William so that they are proud of me and William can follow my steps. I have to set an example for the next generations. I have to be a great husband and father too now. 

The feeling was too joyful. I am going to be a father soon. My own child. A little life that the love of my life is carrying in her womb. I had done too much injustice towards her... I have hurt her the most... But it turned out to be all a misunderstanding now. I know the pain I have caused her, is not possible to erase all at once. But I am willing to try. I will try as much as possible to win her heart back. I know she still loves me. And this time I promise to take care of her. Take care of our baby and make a home.

I smiled at myself as I kept thinking ways of building our new home and loving my new family

I smiled at myself as I kept thinking ways of building our new home and loving my new family. I came out as I saw the soldiers are already settled. Junnie and King Alan were talking about something which was not quite audible as Brad was sitting by the fire and staring at them angrily. I know Brad since school. He has always loved Junnie but had a problem with communicating. 

Though they both didn't tell me anything about their separation, I know that it was a misunderstanding too. I have tried to speak with Brad about this matter many times, but he was determined to not let anything out. That's how he is. Secretive and one-word man.

Despite his emotional consequences, he had always been with me, as a friend. I still remember when I got to know he will be joining WWS as the junior professor, I was so happy for him. He always had dreamt of being part of WWS. He was a responsible man now. But I could see the pain behind his calm face, that once was in with me. 

The look he gives to Junnie explained that he is still in love and is jealous of King Alan. I don't know what should I do, but once this problem was solved I am thinking to try talking with him again. But right now, I am focused on is Shawna.

Speaking of her... I didn't see her for a long time now...

Where is she? In these thoughts, I almost forgot I haven't seen her in 20 minutes now. As soon as she came into my mind I panicked. I have the right to get panicked. We are in the middle of the dark forest. The place where evil lures in the dark and possess people to death. We have been here before. And that was the time when I was possessed by an evil soul. 

I remember her struggle for that time. It was between her friends and her life.. and no doubt, she chose her friends... The kind she was always. 

I knitted my brows as I called-" Guards????"

Two soldiers came forth as they stand before me while bowing their heads. 

" Have you seen Queen Shawna?"- I asked with a concerned voice.