Lost lives.

I was still standing there with shock in my eyes. I didn't want to believe anything that my negative mind tells me. 

"They are alive"

"They are alive"

"He is okay... they are okay"

I repeat to myself.

I closed my eyes, allowing my tears to fell on my cheeks as I inhaled a big chunk of air

I closed my eyes, allowing my tears to fell on my cheeks as I inhaled a big chunk of air. I didn't know what to do... I didn't know where they are or are they okay... This place was surrounded by Sirens... the ones who don't know the truth yet... And they can kill them.

the thought of their dead bodies made me sob harder. I don't know what I am feeling right now. Everything started feeling numb. was he okay? Junnie, Brad... John... King Alan... Priam... The last name sounded like a whisper in my head. 

I clutched my heart and I cried in silence. I wish for their safety. How weak I feel right now... I don't deserve to be the queen anymore... I am falling all of them... How could I?

Ruby came down from her cabin as the whispered now started sound of the murmurs. She might have heard. She stood before me and looked at the dead bodies. the expression was blank. She was used to seeing the dead bodies, but the pain in my heart was not listening to anything. 

Ruby asked-" Are they your accompanies?"

I nodded as I replied-" They are our soldier brothers... "

She looked at the dead bodies once again and asked-" Are there others?"

I sobbed harder as I said-" M-My hus-husband... and my friends..."

Ruby looked at me worriedly and said-" then we must hurry... before the sirens attacked them."

I nodded as she ordered-" On march... we are leaving... get on the deck, everyone..."

The dwarfs were alert as I saw her getting on the wheel

The dwarfs were alert as I saw her getting on the wheel. She looked and me and assured me-" We will get them"

The ship sails on the blue ocean as it tear down the air and we moved further. My heart silently prays for the safety of my dear ones.