Spring Time

BRADSHAW POV: 

We were at home spending holidays

We were at home spending holidays. For the rest of people home is what they called a place to find peace, but for me... I want to run away from. It was a bright sunny morning, I woke up with a headache while my little sister started whining. I opened my one eye adjusting to the sun that was coming from the windows in my bedroom.

I replied annoyingly-" why are you shouting like a monkey in the morning?"

Jenny replied pouting her face-" Why are you yelling? I am not a monkey... you an owl." I looked at her with a straight face. She sighed and forwarded her hand while saying-"I have something for you."

I replied facing away from her-" Hey don't pout, you look like a pig"

The next moment I felt a hit on my head, facing again towards her I saw she threw a pillow on me. I sat up and was going to throw on at her but stopped when she said-" I didn't want to see your face buffalo, Junnie sent you something, that's why I came to give this to you. Do you want it? Or shall I return her?". 

I looked at her with a poker face. What? Junnie sent something for me? Why? Is she here by any chance? No, why would she come to our little house anyways?... I look down in a little sadness because I knew she is rich in status than us. I am glad that were are friends anyways... She is humble but still... people do change. But what did she send me anyways?

I was snapped out of my head when Jenny said-" Buffalo? speak!!! Where are you lost? By the way, it looks like a letter. " She looked at it with a frown as she looked at it from close with her squinted eyes. She asked-" Why would she send you anything? Let me open it.". She was about to open it.

What? A letter? She almost opened it when I snatched the letter from her hand and hit her head a little. 

She screamed-" AHHH!!! MOM, this buffalo hits me"

She runs away while yelling. After she left, I closed the door and sat on my bed, I looked a glance at the letter before opening it. I don't know I felt a little happiness while taking the letter in my hands... But the next moment, I thought, I should know my limit. Without wasting much time, I opened it and started reading her letter.