Consolation

AT WITCHDOM PALACE.

REGNANT QUEEN, HARNEY'S CHAMBER:

SHAWNA'S POV:

I was standing outside the door of granny's chamber

I was standing outside the door of granny's chamber. I am scared. She has always been a mother figure to, has given love, and spoiled me. No doubt her soft side was the most heartwarming side I have ever seen. But... She is no longer my granny right now. She has called as the Regnant queen to the former queen. Her dominance side is out now.

To be honest, this is what amazes me about her. Her power to control her emotions. It is the day when she is a soft grandmother who takes care of her grandchild like a mother. Where she gives warmth love and nurture. The one who spoils her only grandchild. The other day she is a graceful valiant queen of WitchDom. The power of her will and her grace as a queen have never failed to amaze me. Her justice to the kingdom and the one who tries to harm them is strong and fierce. Another term that she is the most graceful queen I have ever seen. People respect her, her politeness. her smile gives them the hope they rely on. And the last and most dangerous side is her demon self. The old regnant queen. A dominant. The just. The almighty. She is in this phase now.

I am nervous. I looked at the door while biting my lips. I took a deep breath before holding the knob. I slowly pushed open the door traveling her, sitting on her long chair. I gulped as I entered looking at her cold face, which was busy looking at a book. I entered and stood before her. I cleared my throat and called-" Grandma?"

She peeped from his book to take a look at me

She peeped from his book to take a look at me. Her expression was still cold. I know I am in trouble. Did she perhaps know about Praim's marriage? No... I don't think so.

I waited like a good kid in front of her. She was reading some documents as she closed the book finally before looking up at me. I don't know why I am suddenly feeling too nervous about this. I asked while stuttering-" Gr-grandma...? is everything all right?"

She gave me a cold glare as I gulped a little. I lower my gaze as she replied in a cold tone-" Do you think everything is alright Shawna? Tell me....?"

?"