The Remaining Truth

INSIDE OF AYA'S DEN

AMIRA'S POV:

" Master... Our servent has successfully got the victim"

" Good. I knew she can be handy"- she said while caressing her pet leopard. 

" Ca-Can I ask you something master?"- I couraged to asked her. I know she can be short temper while asking her any questions. 

" I know what are your questions, Amira

" I know what are your questions, Amira." She replied without looking up from her pet. " There is more than just defeating her this time. I want a host to carry my soul. She is a perfect host. Leaving beings have a certain time limit to access everything. But I... I am ahead of everything now."

Finally, she looked up meeting my eyes and said-" Not only she is a good host for me, but the bonus is that with her body I shall be gaining the chi inside of her. The ultimate power of a witch... the one I was lack of since birth..."

The leopard moved out from her lap as she stood up. She continued-" You see, I was born as human and my elder sister was gifted. She was greedy that she didn't want to share her powers with me when she could have... If she wanted..."

She slowly began to come down from the stairs and she continued-" I have promised myself to get more than what she had

She slowly began to come down from the stairs and she continued-" I have promised myself to get more than what she had. And I finally succeeded. I Followed the path of Satan and offered my soul to the king of Hell, Lucifer. There I met prince Mammon, Satan and Asmodeus. I have served the three the best I could and finally got a chance to ask for one wish. The wish I had in my heart for years. To rule the earth. For a mere Human-like me, It was almost impossible. So the three princes helped me. I had spent 300 days in the dark cell of Hell while serving the seven kings... that is when they blessed my soul as the immortal one. But there were a few rules I must follow. I need a host every 100 years. My magic will not work after that. the body will rot and I will be needing a new host. I have to sacrifice 50 children's in the hellfire every 100th year to gain the magic in me. Shawna's body was filled with strong Chi. As much as my sister. Once I get her body I shall be invisible. I won't have to change the host ever. I shall be a ruler... and the master of Earth."

She laughed in a high pitch that almost made me crack in my ears. I somehow managed to keep a straight face. I smiled internally as I thought. I have already met King Livyatan and prince Merihem. They have promised me with her powers If I can kill her in the blood moon night of seven stars. I will gain her powers. An inevitable power that no one in the world could defeat.