Summon of 'Luna'

HARNEY'S POV:

King Nashall was right, only Ben can help us now. He has been in the fight of Alpha and Venom, the Night Riders, It will be best if we take his suggestions. Without wasting any time, I called-" FLINN?"

Within no time, my royal pet owl came flying from the window as he sat on the nearby chair waiting for my order

I smiled and said-" Oh my dear Flinn, How magnificent you have been grown to. I still remember when we first met." I smiled and he bowed showing his respect. 

I gave him a piece of paper asking him to send this off to Ben. He flew away as we waited for his return.

SHAWNA'S POV:

With the help of Felix, I now finally know about the prophecy of the lost princess. It's me!!! I am the broken seed. I saw what happened that night, how my father didn't believe my mom, and she was banished from this WitchLand. During my birth, only once did my father come to meet us... and that is when he gave me the wand as per my fate!!! The wand chose me after 300 hundred years!! And I am the sole owner of this powerful magnificent wand. The prophecy was-" The flower will bloom from a broken seed, the one who was born with the blood of a slave and a king. She shall hold the power of this magnificent wand. But be aware, her blood is the only key to the gate of hell, as is she, as an anchor of the hell gates. She must know her power and endure it to save the world. But if she failed she shall become the sacrifice of the evil, the one who will destroy this land..."

I couldn't believe what I saw... I saw the face of dad which I never wanted to see. His most cruel and beast form. Where he banished my mother without letting her explain. I saw how she has been portrayed as a villain and nobody tried to listen to her despite her telling the truth that night. My heart ached while remembering my mom's crying face. I started to feel angry with dad. But, what caught my attention is... how can this be true? If I fail, I would be a sacrifice to end this world? No... I will not... I will not let anything happen to this land of my people. I will protect it. 

 It's been three years since I own the Golden wand, but I am still not aware of its full powers. I felt a little angry with granny who never let me know about the wand anymore. Has not been Felix, I would have never been keen to know more about the wand. How can I not? It chose me, I am the owner. I have the right to know and use it to its fullest.

Felix saw I was lost in my thoughts when he said-" Shawna?"

I snapped out of my thought as I looked at him and asked-" Hmm?"

He smiled and said-" Were you thinking about the Golden wand?"

I nodded as he asked-" Let's call it. You know how to summon it. Do it"

He kind of provoked me to summon the golden wand for no reason so I tried but failed. I sighed and said-" It not gonna work Felix, Granny had put a spell on it, I would only get it when I need it"