Gina

JUNNIE'S POV:

Shawna is missing!!! The fear that was covering my heart had finally come true. Since we came here since we have found all these mysteries I kinda knew she would be the one in trouble. She always ends up like that. It was like the magnet she is to the problems... the more she tries to fight, the more she gets stuck in. 

This is why thanks to god, I have summoned Gina after we saw that shadow months before

This is why thanks to god, I have summoned Gina after we saw that shadow months before. Gina is the only one I can trust. The mother figure to me. Since I had left my home 4 years back I was living with Gina. We spent 4 years together, she was the one to find my true powers. 

She was a 68 years old woman, but her figure looks as young as mine. Only the hair was silvery grey and the skin was wrinkled with a few lines. She had still the capability and power to fight against 100 men's. 

I have no idea where she gets her strength from. Well about her, we never knew where did she originally from. She lived in different parts of the world mostly. Gaining the power she has now. She had similar earth connecting power as mine. Compared to my powers, she was much stronger. She is the one who trained the best out of me. 

So In this case I can only trust her. She had never replied to me. She never does. I know that. She had the habit to show up whenever she is needed. I had the hope she will visit me soon. But wasn't so sure if she will visit me here, in Elfland. 

Missing Shawna had brought panic over everyone. I tried to be as calm as possible. The only one who could help is Gina. Looking at my calm body Priam approached as he asked-" Junnie? How can you be so calm? Do you perhaps know...?"

I nodded before she could complete his question

I nodded before she could complete his question. I answered-" But I know how we can find her!"

His eye twinkled, Just like how it was supposed to 4 years ago. I can see the old Priam again. Who loved Shawna more than anything. their love story was kind of famous in our school. Though both of them didn't confess it could be seen in their eyes. Even the professors knew about them. The two families were already happy but then all these happened. And I was never happy about this. 

She was my best friend. She still is.