"You are too late!!!"

MORGANTOWN, JENNY'S HOUSE.

JENNY'S POV:

I was lying on my bed, and the tears were falling from my eyes continuously

I was lying on my bed, and the tears were falling from my eyes continuously. Is this my end? I thought as my heart started to ache suddenly. It was not like I didn't know from before, but not this fast I expected. I looked at my side, where I saw my baby was sitting beside me with his doe eyes. 

I put my hands on his cheeks slowly and mumbled-" I am sorry my baby, mamma have to go now, I am sorry!!!! You must live a good life

I put my hands on his cheeks slowly and mumbled-" I am sorry my baby, mamma have to go now, I am sorry!!!! You must live a good life.... be a good man"

He kept looking at me with his little doe eyes as I turned to the other side biting my lower lips to hide my tears from him.

I felt his small hands on my neck which he wrapped around me and asked in his baby voice-" Is Jenny hurt? I will become big one day... and I will punish who hurt Jenny!!!"

What am I supposed to answer him? I turned over to look at his face. His cute little eyes were wandering in my face to see the dried tears on my cheeks. His innocent minds were thinking maybe someone has hurt me. He gave me his wide smile before wiping my tears and said-" Jonathan will make Jenny happy... Don't cry..."

I hugged him while breaking down completely. My heart was aching looking at his face, which probably is the last time I am seeing him. My body was paining too much as I tried to control as much as I can not scare my baby. I sighed as I thought... Will you not come to see me last time John? Please... I want to see you one last time... 

I was making a wish I know that will never be fulfilled. I had so many things to share with him... and so many things to do... But my fate had written very little time for me. Why? Why do I have to leave? Why can't I have a happy life like others?... 

I closed my eyes thinking all these, as my body started giving up and vision got blurry... So this is what feels like when dispersing into darkness? This was calm and dark... So much pain, yet so much satisfaction. All my sufferings will end... but I want to live once again... I want to hold my baby in my arms and tell him I am his mamma!!! I want John to see his son. I wanted a happy family...