A Midnight Journey

MIDNIGHT

AT WWS

SHAWNA'S POV:

We reached outside the school as we stand before the gate before entering. Ron mumbled while taking a deep breath-" Finally after So many years!!!"

He was pretty loud for us to hear. Felix asked-" We shall not waste any time more now. Let's go in"

We nodded as we sneaked inside the school. For some time I feel guilty to behave like a thief in my school. I could have discussed this with my granny and dad, but the next moment I thought it would be waste of time as they would not listen to me just for a slave. I know how does it feel to work forcefully under someone as I have seen my mother work and give up her life working in my uncle's home. 

I couldn't do it back at that time, But I must do something for them. After all, I will be a queen soon, I must take care of my people. And they are one of them too. No one should be treated like that. They must have the freedom to see their families too. I have suffered without my family and I know how hard it could be. I feel sorry for that little girl Shyla. She is innocent and is hurting. She must go back to her parents.

I was thinking all that when we reached before professor Dunston's chamber. We stopped as Ron looked back and said-" We are here. Are you ready?"

I looked at Felix once before nodding my head and heading inside the chamber. Professor Dunston's chamber was full of books and papers. It was a long time since I am coming back here. There was a big seated swivel chair. The desks are full of notes and small glass bottles of magical potions. Also, the room was not much tidy giving us an absolute vibe of an old professor's den.

 Also, the room was not much tidy giving us an absolute vibe of an old professor's den

Soon Ron exclaimed in joy-" Found it"

Our attention went towards him as we saw he was holding a small key in his right hand, showing it off to us. he said-" Come, We must hurry"

 he said-" Come, We must hurry"

We nodded as we followed him. He came to a right corner of the chamber as he was moving his hands on the wall as if he was searching for something. We were standing behind him as I looked up towards Felix who was standing there calmly. How can he just stand there calmly as my heart was beating crazily in fear? I looked back several times to make sure nobody was coming. It was the first time I felt somewhat scared and guilty despite knowing that I am doing this to help others.