Wedding Vows

Grandma left to see the rest of the arrangements, as I stood there nervously. My heart was pounding like a beating drum. I was nervous. Am I doing the right things? I hope I don't regret this decision later. 

Honestly, I am scared. There was a lot of reason to be scared of. First, I don't know anything about this man. Second I still love Praim. Third, he is doing everything in secret... Why? is there something wrong? Is he hiding something? Somehow his answers that were written in the letters didn't make me believe in him. 

There is something in him that made me curious about him more

There is something in him that made me curious about him more. A few more seconds more to the way of welcoming a new life. A new person in my life. My breaths were not normal, I know I am nervous. What if he doesn't understand? What if he forces me? What if this is a wrong decision? 

I was confused. The maids left outside to make sure everything is in place and in some time they will come to get me. I was standing there while holding the bouquet. A lot of doubts and questions were going on in my mind. Praim began to flash in my memories without any break. His laugh... His eyes... His voice... His smile... He was different... And I lost him.

"But only a few would know and see the real him,
that made my heart flutter like a loving realm
his cute smile, that can melt the ice,
his pout when he sleeps like little mice
."

I remember when he looked at me the last time before leaving from there... 

FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO AT WWS, SECRET TOMB

Everything was calm, everything ended. I was standing like a statue looking over the pathetic scene in front of my eyes. Their dead bodies. What have I done? Tears were falling from my eyes uncontrollably. 

I was a mess, I was breathing heavily, all my clothes were ragged and filled with blood and dust. I blinked a few times to process the situation before me. I was still feeling this was all a dream. But it was not. It was as real as it can be. 

I saw Praim who was crying on his father's body. He was crying... That broke my heart. I walked slowly towards him. I gulped before placing my hands on his shoulder. And he looked at me.

"How amazing his thoughts are,
that dark majestic orbs,
his cold as ice looks, that people say it's rude.
Just like some tornado storms.
"