Are They Jealous?

Hello, Readers, I am so glad that Parshawna Macduff is getting love from you. I would like to appreciate everyone, who voted on the chapters and followed me. Also for the nice comments that keep me motivated for so long. 

This book is a bit lengthy, but I am sure it will be worth reading of your time. I am overwhelmed to get 809 views on this book. Thank you @wattpadcommunity for this opportunity. Thank you @everyone for the support. And I would like to mention and shout out to some special readers who keep me encouraged with their regular votes and comments: @Moon_K11, @squirrelmonkey123, and @hooWoman.

Thank you so much. I hope you stay till the very end and keep me encouraged. And to everyone else who I couldn't mention here but voted and commented thank you very much too.

Keep an eye on the next chapters, more interesting mysteries are to be unfolded soon. Make sure to comment down your thoughts with me. PS. Feel free to share if there are any mistakes 'cause the editing is still to be done. Make sure to vote if you like the chapters.

Till then stay safe and happy. Lots of love. 

***************************************************************************************

SHAWNA'S POV:

Through the trailing of the darkest past and crackling sound of the thunders, we passed on to a new world. It was the ElfLand. 

I looked around in amazement as the beauty of nature never failed to impress me

I looked around in amazement as the beauty of nature never failed to impress me. ElfLand was something more than I have imagined. Beautiful scenery of Landscape and big branches off the trees are making more precise of nature's beauty. 

The little lights from above were falling on the ground. It was the forest of darkness. The legendary forest of mystical creature's birth. I have read stories about Elfland from granny. A long ago, when Elves and Witches use to stay together, the Forest of the Darkness was the birthplace of many brave warriors. The one who fought for their land against the beast and saved their kingdom. 

It was quite dark and shady as the forest was really deep and branches were covering the ceiling to reach any light to the ground. Junnie and I both were looking with glitters in our eyes. 

Junnie said-" I cannot believe this!!!"