The secret of murderous chamber

PRIAM'S POV:

I cannot take it anymore, is she ignoring me? Is Jennifer right?

No, it cannot be. There must be something wrong. But why did she ignore me for Dekker? I was about to ask her to be my partner, but before I could, she left from there with Dekker. what is going on? Does she love him? So what if he saved her, I am glad he did but what makes her fall for him and not for me? Does she regret kissing me that day? Oh god, Why do I feel so insecure about this? Is this happening for real? I can't think of anything right now as I was angry to see Dekker taking her away. I want to slit his throat right there but I was bound to keep silent. Maybe it was her... She chose him... Over me...

Jennifer was clinging on to me. I did not like her attitude at all. I watched Shawna go away as Jennifer said with her fake worried face-" Priam, I understand how do you feel right now trust me but, you will only break your heart if you continue giving your attention to her."

Cresseda approached us as she stood beside her and spoke after-" Yes prince, I have heard she likes him, and don't you think you will be doing wrong if you come in between them? like separating two lovers..." She looked at Jennifer who gave me a consolation look.

I looked at them with a frown not understanding what to do with the situation.

Cresseda again continued while looking at Jennifer-" Instead of wasting your time on someone who does not give you attention back, it's better to hang out with someone worth it."

Jennifer laid her hands over my chest in a seductive way and trailed her fingers through my jawline as I moved away from her a little

Jennifer laid her hands over my chest in a seductive way and trailed her fingers through my jawline as I moved away from her a little. She said while raising her eyebrows-" You know I am always here right?"

I looked at her in disbelief as she suddenly asked out of the blue-" Let's go together ?"

I was taken aback by her question as I frowned a little at first, not knowing what to answer when Brad said from behind-" I may not clearly like her in particular but this time she is right, Move on Prince, or we shall break our heart". He sadly chuckled.

What happened to him now? Does he mean I should move on from Shawna in real now? Is he suspecting the same as Jennifer? I was thinking all these as before I could answer anything to Jennifer she said while giving me a peck on my cheeks-" Okay I will meet you at 7 by the stairs okay love?"