A New Fake Friend

" Some nights are dark, Some nights alone

Some nights it hurts, Some nights it's gone

Some nights are only, Past thinking about my loneliness,

I am trying hard to forget,

some nights in my dreams, I get scared and I scream

I am trying hard to hold it."

The next morning was new and fresh with new hope and happiness, but I wasn't able to forget what happened last night

The next morning was new and fresh with new hope and happiness, but I wasn't able to forget what happened last night. But anyway, I have to get ready and leave for the breakfast table. I did my morning routine and changed my clothes as I walked downstairs towards the hall. I found my friends in the middle row as I approached them. Jenney noticed me and smiled while waving at me indicating to come over.

Jenny said with a bright smile -" Good morning Shawna"

I replied with a smile on my face too as I sat beside her-" Good morning everyone"

I noticed they were a little off from the rest of the days. Brad and John are avoiding my eyes as Junnie was sitting quite too. 

I frowned as I asked-" What happened? Seem something wrong with you guys.!"

Brad spoke looking up at me-" Why didn't you tell us? I thought we are your friend"

I asked in confusion-" Didn't tell you about what?"

Brad replied-" About you being related to the golden wand and prophecy."

I asked with a confused look-" What? What prophecy?"

John asked in between-" You have no idea what that wand is about right?"

I became impatient with their code languages as I asked in anger-" Can anyone tell me what exactly is going on? Why does everyone keep talking about the mystery about the wand? And nobody intends to clarify anything to me?"

Junnie said in a soft tome as she grabbed my shoulder lightly-" Calm down, we thought you knew and didn't tell us in purpose"