Tale Of Two Sisters

SHAWNA'S POV:

AT SHAWNA'S ROOM WWS. NIGHTTIME

I explained what I saw there, while they were listening to me with a scarred face. I could understand that something big was related which I was unknown still. Granny's face turned pale when she heard the return of Georgia. I know they fought before, and I think they can defeat her once more. But why is everyone so horrified with the fact?

I asked slowly-" Is there anything I need to know?"

I knew my word hit the right place when their face turned pale hearing my question. Dad tried to dodge the question saying-" I think we should let her rest now!!!"

I quickly asked-" No! wait, There is something right?"

Professor Dunston replied with a calm voice-" We shall discuss this later Parshawna. You need to rest now"

Before I could say anything they left the room leaving me and my friends dumbfounded.

I asked Looking at them-"Do you guys know anything about this?"

Jenny and Brad nodded their head is no while John and Priam were still thinking something.

I asked-" Priam? John? "

They were lost in something and came back when my voice broke in. Priam said while with a confused face-" Not really, But I have heard that she has a long history over the WitchLands. This was not clear to me yet as this information was kept secret and would pass on only to the next king and he shall do the same "

We have no option left when I heard some whisper beside my room. I asked-" is there anyone outside till now?"

Junnie walked outside the door and checked while she came back with a confused face saying-" No, But I can hear someone talking nearby"

We looked into each other while the same idea struck into everyone's mind. We said together-" LET'S FOLLOW IT!!!"We came outside the room as the corridor was silent by one and dark. All the other students have gone to their room and probably slept by now. It was dark and gloomy as it was past 12:30 in the night.

We kept following the voice and we reached the end of the corridor. There was a huge wall which have a small gate. We tried to push it but we couldn't open the door, as it was closed with the spell. 

But leaning towards the door I can hear the voices now

But leaning towards the door I can hear the voices now. Granny, Father, and professors were there along With KIng Nashall.

I looked at Priam with a questionable eye-" When did your father come?"

He was silent as he didn't know about the arrival of his father, We leaned towards the door and tried to hear what was going on.

Granny's faint voice can be heard as she was saying-" This is bad Jonny!!! She has returned. She will spread the plague all over the world now. What on Earth does she want?"