End Of The First Year

AFTER TWO WEEKS

The next few days went as usual. Today I woke up with a new day and new hope that was brightly sunny and calm, but it felt like trouble. It passed two weeks now, I was waiting for grandma to come and talk to me, but actually, nobody talked about that incident to me since that day.

 It passed two weeks now, I was waiting for grandma to come and talk to me, but actually, nobody talked about that incident to me since that day

I was sitting at the breakfast table when I heard other students whispering about something. I looked up towards them and I saw they were partially looking at me while gossiping. They stopped when I looked at them. I understood they were all talking about me. I looked away as I looked down at my plate.

Just then Jennifer walked in with Cresseda and Cassie. They sat at my front table of mine, as they glare at me with a devilish smirk.

Cassie taunted me-" Someone who we thought to be the princess and royal, is the real evil!!!"

Cresseda acted to be concerned and replied-" I heard she almost killed all her friends and She possessed Prince Priam!"

Jennifer frowned and replied in disgust-" Royal? On which profile does she is Royal? To be royal You need to belong to both royal parents. Don't forget she is a mudblood!!!"

They laughed. I tried to avoid them, but tears rolled downed from my eyes. All my friends were under professor Dunston's eyes for rest since their celestial bodies have been separated, they had become weak. Priam also didn't see in these days. I was alone.

I finished my breakfast and went out of the cafeteria

I waited for my friends to return as soon as possible. I went to my class and two classes passed as I saw Priam walk in. He looked at me with his concerned eyes as I felt the urge to hug him and cry on his shoulder. They were right. I am at fault!!!. He smiled a little as I smiled back at him. Professor Hyle was passing by when she noticed us.

Professor Hyle asked looking at Priam-" Oh dear!!! Are you okay now?"

Priam smiled and replied-" As healthy as a horse"

He looked at me assuring me that everything is okay, but I couldn't look at him with all those guilt.

The whole day I avoided him, but in the evening we met in the library again. I halt as I look at him once before passing by. I tried to walk away but he holds my hands and stopped me. He dragged me to the corner and asked-" What happened? Why are you trying to avoid me?"