Author's note 2

Hello guys!!!!!

First of all happy new year to all of you.!!!! Stay safe and happy always.

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance... I couldn't believe it is 900 reads!!!! yayyyyy thank you.

(I am dancing right now in my head.... hehehe).

Lovely people lovely treats..... Kisses and hugs to all of you. No, thank you really for taking this so long. I am glad that this book is having 900 reads in Wattpad and 17k reads in Webnovel. This book is also published in GoodNovel. If you want to read the next chapter ahead you can check it out in Goodnovel under this book name. 

(PS. It is a paid chapter. Goodnovel is helping me to get paid for my work)

But nevertheless, if you wanna wait you can read it here free. 

Sorry to inform you this late. Recently a lot of things happened in my him which kind of held me back from writing. But I am back now. Also, I have joined my office... So I will be publishing the chapters twice a week. Wednesday and Sunday to be exact. 

Oh yeah also, I am the new judge in the Airtisty Mini awards. Thank you @AngelicHinny_123 for this... I am glad you approached me. I am more than overwhelmed. 

Also, check out @@squirrelmonkey123 's "Aberrant". This was one hell of a book really. I enjoyed reading it. 

@AngelicHinny_123 's " A new beginning" I have loved this book. 

@hooWoman 's " How we met" series. This is the most romantic one I have read so far. **** Mature Contents****

Also thank you all for the support and love. See you next time. Also please comment and vote like always......(Pleaseeeeeee). Let's take it to 1k shall we?

Love 

Poppy