The Hellbound Sword.

SHAWNA'S POV:

Everything happened so fast that it took me some time to understand what is really going on here. The day when I was abducted by Patricia one day ago, back to Aya's den, everything seemed impossible to make right. 

But thanks to Gina who came there at the right time. 

FLASHBACK ONE DAY AGO:

I didn't know whom to tell about the wrecked behaviour of Patricia that I was watching for some time now. Priam was busy in the settlement of the war, John and Brad were also with him. For some reason, Jennifer was off. I wanted to ask her the reason, but it was not a good time. I could have gone to Junnie, but then I saw Junnie was handling Ruby. She was explaining to her what was going on. 

For some reason, I felt bad for Ruby. To be honest she is much like me. But in a hard way more. She has never seen her parents. I wish at least she could see uncle Ben. 

Without much thought, I started following her. She entered a room and closed the door. I didn't know what to do, so I began to follow her secretly. I stopped before the door when I heard the voice. 

"Yes, master..."

I knew I was right about the reason that she was acting odd for a few days. I was about to enter the room when someone grabbed my wrist from behind. I looked back to see who it was and to my shock, it was Gina standing in front of me!!!!

"Gina!!!" I gasped looking at her.

"Shhh..... Keep it low" She whispered to me. 

Without further word, she dragged me to the corner that nobody inside the room can hear us. 

"Gina... How? You left us... How are you here and why? What is going on?". I bombard her with my questions. 

" I will answer all of your questions, but not now. You need to listen to me first okay?"

I stared at her blankly. The next moment I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and a strong familiar scent filled my nose. I know it was Priam. He looked with a little annoyance at Gina. 

"You left when we needed you. Mind telling us why are you here now?". He asked with a firm voice. 

Gina sighed before telling-" I will explain everything. But now, we need to face something big"

We both look at each other when Priam broke the silence and asked-" Care to explain?"

" Patricia is possessed. She is a slave child. Her blood is bound with Aya's mercy."

The news spread the shock and terror to both of our faces. 

" Righ now, Shawna has to go with Patricia. That is the only way we can save the others."

Priam frowned and protectively pulled me closer to his chest. " She isn't going anywhere, Gina. You know she is pregnant. I cannot allow her to leave my sight for a second"