The secret of the Golden Wand

WWS 6 MONTHS LATER

MARCH 2009

After that day, I spend my day with many thoughts and worries in my head... many mysteries were yet to solve, many questions are yet to find answers for... But when and how? The school began to its peak of time. We got busy with our works. It had passed 6 months here. But still few things were unchanged as it was before. It was after school when I came to the hall for our dinner. I followed towards my friends and sat beside them. I finished my dinner, without any conversations.

Jenney noticed that I was silent from as usual as she asked with a concerned voice-" Shawna are you okay?"

I nodded my head and kept my concentration on my food while looking down. I ended my food quickly and was about to come back to my room. I was lost in my thoughts as many things kept revolving inside my head... and I bumped into Priam once again. And I landed on him. My eyes turned wide from shock to see us in that position. For some time my mind stopped working as I kind of had lost in his eyes which were looking at me. His hands are on my waist securing me not to fall to the ground as mine were on his chest to prevent myself crashing down to him again.

 His hands are on my waist securing me not to fall to the ground as mine were on his chest to prevent myself crashing down to him again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I nervously smiled at him as soon as I came back to my senses as I said-" I am so sorry, I didn't see... You?"

He smiled as he stood up and helped me to get up on my feet as he said-" We have to stop meeting like this miss Macduff." I scoffed as I dusted my clothes a little. I was feeling so awkward to even look at him.

I shyly looked down and replied-" I was in a hurry, sorry I didn't see you, I apologize..."

He scratched his head as he smiled and replied-" You don't need to, I kinda liked it"

I looked up with my eyes open, not sure if what I heard is correct or not. And once again his eyes met mine and for a second everything around the world stopped. I started remembering how I felt warmth in his arms. My heart started beating so fast that I would fall. What is happening to me? You stupid heart... Stop beating like that... That is embarrassing. But unknowingly I started looking at his majestic features. I haven't noticed he had such beautiful eyes. Those dark orbs were letting me feel shivers down my spine. Oh! as I remember I touched his arms, he is so muscular. I bit my inner lips to control my thoughts but the feminine within me wanted to give myself in, this feeling was so beautiful in his embrace just like a dream that I never wanna wake up from. Just then, Cresseda walked into us, while finding Jennifer. She stopped as she looked at us with suspicious eyes. She scoffed to gain our attention. We immediately pulled out, looking away from each other with a little embarrassment.

 We immediately pulled out, looking away from each other with a little embarrassment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.