Danger At Home

SEPTEMBER 2009

WITCHDOM PALACE:

Well, they say all well as ends well. The last year was a lot about learning for me. I have leaner the value of friendship, trust, and most important patience. How important it is for life. It showed me a lot. I have lost and I have learned, and I am ready to endure the new life and its pain and happiness as long as it takes me to be a good witch. 

I am coming home after a year. I missed my home. I was very happy. Why shouldn't I be happy? I came home after so long, I will meet dad finally after one year. Though I met grandma quite a few times but still, coming home is always a blessing. 

While the carriage stopped outside the castle, I saw Dad and grandma was standing with a smile plastered on their face and was waiting for me at the gate. I quickly got down from the carriage as I ran towards them.

I was overjoyed to meet with them and excited too. I almost cried in joy as I screamed a little-" Dad!!!! Grandma!!!! Oh, I have missed you guys.". They reciprocate me with a warmed smile and a hug.

 They reciprocate me with a warmed smile and a hug

Grandma said-" Oh dear we have missed you too"

Dad gave me a long hug and said as he lift me a little-" I have missed you more my dear. We have a lot to catch up on"

I replied-" Well yeah I have a lot to tell you too"

We laughed as we came inside the castle. The lunch was already served.

Grandma turned to me and asked-" Get freshen up and we shall seat for the lunch together"

I nodded and smiled as I said excitedly-" I will be back in five"

Dad chuckled and replied-" Take your time dear, you have two months with us, not to hurry"

I nodded as I ran to my room. But I knew two months were not enough since I have lost mom, I have become alone. I was sad but getting dad and grandma by my side is always made me feel she is with us too... Just like a complete family. The family which I and my mom have always had dreamt of.  

I came upstairs to my room, and to my surprise, it was the same as I left it for school. All my belongings, my toys, my presents, and everything were in the same place. I took a deep breath as I thought it feels good to come back home. My eyes fall on the picture of my mom that was kept bedside table, I hold it in my hands as tears rolled out from my eyes, remembering a few memories in my head.