Where is She?

AT WITCHDOM PALACE, KRYMMENA MYSTIKA.

SHAWNA'S POV:

I reached WitchDom sometime ago, and as soon as I reached there, grandma came smiling at me. She gave me a warm hug as I smiled looking at her. She asked after breaking the hug-" How are you, my dear? Is everything all right in WitchWorld?"

I controlled my tears as I don't want her to know what happened last night and forced a smile while nodding my head

I controlled my tears as I don't want her to know what happened last night and forced a smile while nodding my head. She asked-" How is Priam?" She hesitated to ask me this question. I looked at her blankly not knowing what to reply. She looked a bit serious when she said-" I know your marriage has been in a circumstances, but I am happy that you finally got your love."

How can I tell her, he married me to take his revenge. I just smiled at her. She said-" Come"

I followed her inside as she said while on our way-" he must love you a lot. I knew he had feelings for you for a long time now. I just cannot believe he will take this step to marry you. he certainly knows how to make you fall more!!"

 he certainly knows how to make you fall more!!"

I wish all these were true. I wish he loves me back like before. But this is not possible now. Not until I get to know what is he hiding behind his anger. I tried to change the topic as I asked-" Any news about commander Zenith?"

Her expression changed into a serious one as she nodded her head in a no. I asked-" I there anything else missing?"

She replied-" No. He just took the secret scroll of W's and left...." She sighed as she said again-" I don't know why did he do that. He was one of our trusted members..."

I knitted my brows as I replied-" I need to see the library Krymmena mystika now".

She nodded as we walked towards the Krymmena mystika. A voice from behind called me-" Shawna?"

 A voice from behind called me-" Shawna?"