Rebirth of the Witch

The portal closed while making me standing there with the Sword alone, with blood dripping from my arms. My hands were shaking because of the pain, but I cannot stop, I know this sword will grant one wish out of pure blood, and that can be any wish, be bringing back any dead. This sword was powerful as well as dangerous. A lot of questions were running in my mind, how can be I pureblood? If not, why did the sword react toward my blood? But this is not the time to think of these.

King Tecca's eyes fall on the sword, while I tightened my grip on the sword, ready to fight. He drew his sword ready to fight me. He said while smirking at me-" Princess, you are not in the position to fight back, give me the sword and the wand, and I shall let you live"

I looked straight into his eyes and replied confidently-" Never... If you want it, come and get it from me". I still regret telling him that with confidence as I was scared from inside.

He smiled and replied-" So shall be it"

Within no second, he attacked me, I picked up the sword and fought back. The sound of the swords was heard all around the room. The shadow hissed in a low tone-" Kill her, NOW!!!"

King Tecca, pushed me hard to which I fell to the ground and hurt my arms which were already hurt from the before. I cried in pain. But he showed no mercy before squeezing my arms with his foot. 

Tears rolled down from my eyes, and The sword fell from my hands. He immediately took the sword and cast a spell to tie me up" Alligant"

An invisible force tied me up when I struggle to free myself. Tecca took the sword and kneeled before the Shadow which I can see having an evil smile on her face.

She said while looking at the sword-" The forbidden word, Finally at my feet!!! I command you to bring me back in life"

Within no seconds the sword started glowing red and the room lit up making us close our eyes from its powerful lights. After some seconds I opened my eyes while I saw the shadow had finally come into life. A lady with white long hair and with red evil eyes. She was old but still looked as young.

She looked down to king Tecca who was still kneeling before her, Without thinking much she beheaded him in front of me!!!! His dead body collapsed on the ground while his head rolled down the other side of the room

She looked down to king Tecca who was still kneeling before her, Without thinking much she beheaded him in front of me!!!! His dead body collapsed on the ground while his head rolled down the other side of the room. The blood oozed out from his dead body which she licked off from her hands. The scene in front of me disgusts and scared me so much that I almost faint off.

She slowly walked towards me while looking at the forbidden sword and said-" I see, you are the lost princess, from the prophecy. Now she shall be reborn with your blood completing the prophecy."

I couldn't understand much about what she just said now. I keep looking at her with confused eyes. She took my hands and made a deep cut on my palm making me scream in pain. I cried-" AHHHH!!! What are you doing? Who are you?"

She didn't look at me as she was busy collecting my blood in a small container, as she replied-" You are too young to understand who I am dear. Let's just continue with our work okay? I promise I will make you....... suffer a lot." She smirked as she pressed my wounded palm. She said=-" But you have to live until I recover my army"