The Night Riders

I stood there with a shocking face, as my legs were shaking to see the horrifying scene in front of me

I stood there with a shocking face, as my legs were shaking to see the horrifying scene in front of me. Yes, maybe Cresseda and I never get along but I never wanted to hurt her. Seeing her lifeless body lying on the floor I felt an unknown fear in myself. My eyes are repeatedly looking at her stone eyes that were stating that she died out of utter shock. The blood has been sucked out of her body leaving behind the pale skin which was showing her stopped veins.

I gasped as I almost fell on the floor. The scene from yesterday repeatedly went on my mind when we had arguments. Tears were rolling down from my eyes. As I lost my sense. This was all of a sudden. Luckily Felix was there to hold me before I fell to the ground. Jenny and Brad came towards me while Priam noticed my condition. He was worried about me and want to come towards me, but he stopped as soon as he saw Felix was there behind me holding my shoulders. 

He clenched his hands while his eyes were still on mine. Jennifer Holds his hands and started to cry on his shoulder. Somehow my eyes fall on them. Priam was patting her head. A fit of sudden jealousy and uncomfortable spread on my face seeing them so close. John was standing right behind them. 

All of a sudden the someone came in the front pushing the crowd. I looked up and saw Professor Hyle, Professor Dunston, and Professor Judo. They gasped looking at the scene and they looked around to see all the students looking at her in horrified.

Professor Hyle immediately asked the students-" Who saw this first?"

Nobody answered at first as they stand in fear. And then, a girl from behind spoke within the crowd in low voice-" P-Professor I saw her, t-this morning and I- I screamed and my friends followed me here"

Professor Dunston understood the students were horrified due to the incidents that happened so he said in a calm tone-" Okay, you must return to the classes now. We will take care"

The students were dispersing as suddenly Jennifer spoke while sobbing-" You- You did this right?"

We all turned back not knowing who she was blaming. To my surprise, she was pointing towards me. I frowned as I asked-" What do you mean?"