The Escape

Moon elves. I didn't know much about them, but as I have heard from Priam over their conversation, they are one of the strongest and most powerful elves. They have the strongest blue magic that if compared to witches, Elves are much stronger with their natural powers. They were the ancestors of the half Elves, more tolerant of humans. As I have heard Priam and Jordan discussing that they were once known as the high elves and used to be called Eladrin. 

The myth of Elves was still a mystery for me. I didn't know much about them, nor did I know much about her. Looking at Sheera, remind me of my childhood. She looked more like a human than an Elves. Her resemblance was more like me. 

Her Silver hair and porcelain skin was ragged by dust. She looked tired and hungry. There were dark circles around her eyes. Looked like she haven't slept all day. 

As much as I have heard about Sheera from Jordan and Jennifer that she was just a 9-Year-old kid

As much as I have heard about Sheera from Jordan and Jennifer that she was just a 9-Year-old kid. Looking at her somehow made me spark my emotional values. I hugged her the next second holding her securely in my arms. Suddenly I wanted to cry. Cry looking at her situation. She doesn't deserve this. She was supposed to enjoy her childhood, learn and laugh. Rather she was abducted and abused. 

We broke the hug as I caress her head. I asked looking at her-" Are you okay? Jordan and Jennifer were looking for you. We were looking for you!!!"

She gave a little nod. Her little doe eyes made my heartache. She was beautiful even in that state. How can someone hurt a kid like her? Well, there he was The Venom. The merciless person. He can certainly do anything. All I could do that time is console her. I said-" Don't worry we will get out of here okay?"

 I said-" Don't worry we will get out of here okay?"

She looked at me with her doe eyes and said-" Come". She didn't say anything and began to pull me by my hands. I followed her with a frown. But as soon as we stopped my eyes widened. There was a bunch of kids locked in a dark cell. As soon as they saw me, they cried and jumped up to the front. There was hope and terror in their eyes at the same time. 

Why wouldn't it be? They were finally happy to see someone who could help them, but at the same time, they were scared as they were in the lion's den. How can I save them? I have to... They are my responsibility now. I just cannot let them be...