Home Coming

I have entered into a new life. I have always thought of having a family, but it was just me and mom since forever. When I use to be a kid I have imagined having a complete family like others... When they use to celebrate Christmas with their parents. I use to envy them. How their father use to bring toys and take them in his embrace... How they got a father's love... Which I have never got. I use to see all the other kids having a father and a mother, having a family, and living happily together. But they have always taunted me and bullied me for not having a father. Even some of the days, I cried alone in my bed, hoping if I would have a family too... A father by my side to protect me, how would that be? how does it feel to have a home? Where We would have led a happy life.

Here I am now, standing, right beside my father, my grandmother, and in front of my home. Finally all mine. I had tears in my eyes from joy. I have never imagined that I could get out from the torture of aunt Nevlin and Shany. I couldn't believe that finally, I would find my home.

Grandma looked at me as she saw how awestruck I was to see the palace in front of me

Grandma looked at me as she saw how awestruck I was to see the palace in front of me. She smiled as she patted my head and said-" This is your home dear"

I couldn't believe my ears, my home? after all the days of prayers finally, God has listened to me. I hugged dad and grandma. How happy I was at this time is beyond what my expression can tell right now. She noticed the tears in my eyes. She asked-" What happened, dear? Did something go wrong?"

I smiled as I nodded my head several times while tears were rolling out of my eyes in joy. I replied-" No, finally everything is going all right grandma"

Dad looked at us as he smiled and said-" I have waited for a long time to see you, my dear. You are just born when I first met you. I held you in my arms and wished that I could hold you forever... But fate had something else for us. I wished at least I could see you again." He caresses my hair as he said again-"  You just look a lot like your mom. Same green eyes, fair skin, and that long hair. Your mom never tied her hairs you know?"

I replied while giving him a small pout-" Grandma said I have your smile"

Dad chuckled as he replied-" Of course you do, you are my daughter"

Grandma approached us and saw we were having a memory talk, as she replied-" Well, we must get inside, there's a lot to arrange, it's her first homecoming, she needs to get ready to meet her people. you two shall get plenty of time to chit chat let's get inside now, shall we?"

Dad smiled and replied with a nod-" Yes. of course. Mother, you arrange the meetings, by then let me give her a tour of the palace"

 Mother, you arrange the meetings, by then let me give her a tour of the palace"