The Forest of Dark

AFTER A WEEK

Jenny and Junnie came to my room later that night. I was in my deep thoughts about what happened earlier with Priam. He was flashing my mind for these days. I blushed a little whenever I remember him

Jenny asked-" Are u alright?"

I replied with a smile-" Yeah. What would possibly happen to me?"

Junnie looked at me with a playful smile and replied-" Well we saw you blushing"

I stammered hearing the word "Blushing". I said-" Blu... Blushing? Me? where? When? No!!! I mean Why would I blush?"

Jenny and Junnie laughed loud at my sentence while looking at each other as Jenny said-" Well you seemed blushing today. We are yet to find out the reason"

They looked at me and kept laughing. I blinked a few times tried to avoid them by keeping a straight face.

Well was I blushing? why? Was it because of Priam? Yes... I was... God!!! What is happening to me? no-no I cannot afford to divert my mind. I have to find out the secret of the golden wand soon. I have so many questions to solve...

We were talking about the wand and the "memoir" as I asked-" So did you guys find out anything yet?"

Junnie nodded as she said-" No... Priam had told us he will call us as soon as he find out something"

I nodded as we started talking about random things at school. Just then we heard a knock in my window.

We got a lilt chills as who could be knocking at the window at this time? Should I go and...NO... I should wait... We heard the knock once again as we looked at each other with scared faces. Junnie asked in a shaky voice-" W-who is it?"

We heard a low deep whisper-" It's me"

Jenny asked with a frown in a low tone while slowly walking towards the window-" Me who?"

The voice replied-" Brad". We looked at each other with a blank expression as we sighed a little in relief that it was Brad. But wait. what is he doing here? in my window? What is going on?

 what is he doing here? in my window? What is going on?