Chapter 19

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled the moment Elijah and Cassidy walked in holding the twins. They had their hands over their eyes and the second they moved their hands they jumped in surprise.

"A PARTY?!" The twins both yelled in excitement as they recovered from their earlier shock and and ran over to us.

Selfishly, I made sure I was first in line for their hug. They both charged over at me and jumped in my arms almost making me tumble over. I probably would've fallen flat on my back if it weren't for Mason who was holding me up.

"Happy birthday Emmy." I grinned as I kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday East." I laughed as I kissed his cheek too and stood up with them in my arms.

"Where's my hug?" Everyone pouted as they wiggled their way out of my hold and hugged each and every single person.

The entire family is over along with Kelly, Kenny, Charlotte and Miles, Jenny, Alex, Holly and Kade, Harry, Max, Mia, Noah, and Milo, and last but not least a bunch of their friends from their neighbourhood Jules, Cameron, Ava, Michael, Liam, Laura, Harper, and Adam. And their parents of course.

The tent was full of people to say the least.

"Are you ready for your tour?" I asked as Mason and I picked them up and started at the entrance.

"Over here is a dunk tank where you can make any adult of your choice sit on there and fall in." Mason winked as the twins high fived each other with a knowing look. Oh no.

"On this side you have the dessert table with chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, tiny cheesecakes, doughnuts, and cake pops." I said as they almost began drooling at the long dessert table.

"It's Barbie!" Emma squealed as she wrapped her arms around Mason's neck and hugged him tight.

"Paw patrol too!?" Easton gasped as he wrapped his arms around me while Mason and I both laughed.

"You guys don't want to see the rest?" Mason teased as they immediately pulled away and waited for us to walk. "Over here is the slime making set up." Mason said as they both gasped and looked at the large table with the small chairs. There was so much glue and glitter and whatever else you need for slime that I think they're good for the next year.

"Next to the slime making section is the face painting where you can be anything and everything." I said as the two girls waved at Emma and Easton wishing them a happy birthday. "And we also have the dress up section!" I grinned as Emma made Mason out her down as she ran over towards the dress up area with Easton following close behind.

"I think they like it." Mason laughed.

"There's still more!" I giggled as they both immediately started putting on wigs and dresses and police costumes.

Once they were satisfied with how they looked, they took our hands and continued on with the tour. We introduced them to everything we set up and they were excited to say the least. They were like little puppies on a leash waiting to be let go.

"Okay fine! You guys can go play now." I laughed as they both kissed my cheek and ran towards their friends.

"I think we did a pretty good job." Mason said as I high fived him and leaned my head on his arm.

"Let's go put someone in the dunk tank." I grinned as he immediately nodded and pulled me in the direction of the adults.

The party was in full swing, all the kids were running around doing every single activity that was set for them and they enjoyed it more and more each time. First they all decided to dress up as princesses, fairies, dragons, police officers, firemen, and all of the above. They then made slime and handed it off to their parents to keep safe before rushing off to the face painting.