Chapter 41

"On the count of three open your eyes." I instructed as Mason held the camera making sure he got all our friends in the frame.

I invited the seven of them over to our apartment before we leave to go home to dads. Mason and I were planning on staying the night there and I don't have the energy to deal with such an emotional roller coaster twice. So we called them all over and decided to surprise them with the news.

Mia and Max were sat together, Holly and Kade were sat together, Milo and Noah were sat together, and Harry was sat in the middle of the couch pouting because he feels single.

The seven of them opened their eyes and flipped open the boxes in their laps. An ultrasound was in the box, a onesie, tiny little boots, and a baby bottle.

Holly and Mia had the pictures in their hands and ran over to me, hugging me as tight as they possibly could. Mia was speechless but Holly was far from it.

"You little whore your pregnant?! I'm going to be an aunty? I'm going to be a fucking aunt!" She squealed in excitement as she jumped up and down. I'm pretty sure we're going to get a noise complaint. 

"You're having a baby?" Mia asked as she looked up at Mason who nodded with a wide smile on his face. She instantly wrapped her arms around him and stood up on her tiptoes as he let out a loud laugh and hugged her back. "You're going to be such a good dad." Mia whispered as he silently nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks Mi." He mumbled as she pulled away from Mason before hugging me.

"We're going to be uncles?!" Harry and Noah yelled as they shot up from the couch.

"I'm going to make that kid a football star." Harry said proudly. "Not your shitty American football." He added as I rolled my eyes.

"I can't wait to be a godfather." Noah grinned as Harry snapped his head over to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Who the fuck said you're the godfather? I'm the godfather!" Harry glared as Noah rolled his eyes.

"I've been the mothers best friend for life for the longest so it's kinda obvious." He scoffed as Harry snorted.

"Yeah well I've been with the dad since he was in his nappy's. Besides, I'm the mother side piece." He winked at me as Mason slapped the back of his head while I rolled my eyes in amusement.

"Congratulations, Rose." Max said with a wide smile as he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up off the floor before twirling me around. "A little baby?" He chuckled almost in disbelief as I nodded while he kept his eyes on the ultrasound.

"Almost two months along." I told Max, Mia, Holly and Kade while the other three were arguing.

"I'm going to make that kid a boxer, just you wait." Max said proudly.

"I'm the godfather right?" Kade whispered as he hugged me. "Best friends boyfriend, best friends always the godmother, only makes sense if I am too otherwise it'll be awkward. Besides, I'm pretty sure you the godmother and father need to be married and Noah's gay and Harry isn't even my wife's type neither is Max and I don't think Mia wants to share, so I guess I'll have to take on the role." He sighed almost as though I was begging him.

"You wish." I snorted as he flicked my forehead and pouted.

"Congratulations main chick." Harry grinned as he kissed my cheek. I hadn't even realised he shoved Noah to the couch till Noah got up and threw a cushion at us just for Mason to catch it.

"Congrats whore." Noah sighed. "You have my undivided attention for when you want to announce me as the godfather." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Congratulations Everly, I'm very happy for the both of you." Milo grinned as he hugged both Mason and I before kissing my cheek. "And I know what you're thinking, I'm the best looking, got the brains, so responsible, so I don't mind being the godfather either." He winked as I put my hands over my face and let out a loud groan while they all laughed.