Chapter 50

"Hey love bug, we're in Uncle Aid's office today." I said as I flipped the camera and showed the room. "He has such a cool view, look." I squealed as I rolled the chair over to the window wall and showed the gorgeous New York view. "Daddy's working while sat here watching Ryan Gosling. Don't tell daddy but if I could I'd marry Ryan in a heartbeat." I said dreaming just as the office door got pushed open revealing the devil himself. Mason not Ryan.

"You're talking to love bug without me?" He glared as he closed the door and rushed over, popping his head in the frame. "Hi love." He grinned as he blew a kiss to the camera.

"You didn't knock before you came in." I glared as he rolled his eyes and bent down, pressing a kiss to my belly. "Let me tell daddy off and I'll be right back." I said to the camera before I stopped recording while Mason rolled his eyes in amusement.

"I came to tell you I've got a meeting and I'll be missing lunch, let me know what you want to eat and I'll go get it for you before I have to go." He said as he leaned against the desk.

"Aless already said he'd bring us lunch. Can you do me a favour and get my purse from the couch?" I asked as he nodded and turned around.

I propped my elbows up on the desk and rest my head in my hands while staring at him walk over to the couch. I wish my butt looked that good. Walking back, he handed me my purse and I instantly pouted.

"What's that look for?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"How many squats does it take to have a nice butt?" I asked as he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Five hundred." He chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. "I have to go, but text me and I'll reply." He winked before leaving the office.

Leaning back in my chair, I pulled my legs up to my chest momentarily forgetting about my bump that was already getting in the way, before picking up the phone sitting on the desk.

"More ice cream, Miss Carter?" Finn gritted out in annoyance as I bit back a laugh. I've been sending him on cafeteria runs for the entire three hours I've been here. I think he's warming up to me.

"No actually, could you call Alessandro in my office please? And you can go for your lunch right after." I grinned as he immediately hung up.

I heard him run to Alessandro's office within seconds and soon returning back to me. He threw open the door with the widest smile I've ever seen and held the door open for Alessandro to come in.

"I'll see you in two hours, Finn." I grinned as Alessandro walked in, looking as amused as ever, while Finn's eyes widened before nodding and rushing away. "I'm pregnant." I said the second the door closed.

Alessandro came and sat down in a chair behind me, y as though he hadn't heard what I said. Exactly seventeen seconds went by before his eyes widened in shock and his jaw dropped to the ground. I swear if he wasn't sat down he'd have fallen.

"Did you just say the 'P' word?!" He yelled in shock as I slapped my hands over my ears and shot him a glare. "Did you just say the 'P' word?" He whispered harshly as I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Yes, Aless. I said the 'P' word." I confirmed as he picked up my water bottle and drank the entire thing.

"I need to sit down, oh wait I'm sat down Dio mio. That's good, I feel light headed. Am I going to faint? La piccola Everly Rose sta per avere un figlio. A literal human being, is it too late to throw myself out the window. Will Aiden get sued? Oh mi sento così vecchio, il mio cervello si scioglierà. Io ho tipo sessantotto e tu sei tipo cinque. What?" He rambled as I burst into a fit of giggles. I genuinely understood like half a sentence and that's it.