Chapter 60

"Elle baby, apologise to your brother please." I yelled from the kitchen as my little boy clung to my leg holding half of his fireman teddy.

"But he's littler than me!" She argued back as our five years old came storming into the kitchen glaring at her brother.

"It doesn't matter whose older or bigger, you have to apologise because you ripped his teddy." I said as I washed the last of the dishes and kissed our two year old on the top of his head.

"I'm telling daddy." She glared as I sighed and picked up a crying two year old.

"Elle honey, if you don't apologise no more TV for the rest of the week." I called after her and she rushed back over.

"I'm sorry, babe." She pouted as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

Putting him down, he ran into the living room while crouched down in front of my first born. She'll always be a daddy's girl but I do get my moments and I treasure them all the time.

"You have to play nice, darling. He's your brother and you're his big sister. He looks up to you and he copies everything you do." I said softly as she bit her lip and stared at the floor. A nervous tick she got from me.

"I know, but he's so annoying sometimes." She grumbled and I almost laughed. Sometimes I forget these two are actually my kids and not my nieces and nephews that I can just tease all the time.

"I know baby, all boys are annoying." I joked as she giggled and stepped closer to me. "But you have to play nice and listen to mommy." I said as she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Can we just give them to, Papa and Gigi?" She asked as I burst into a fit of laughter.

The boys came walking in looking confused but Elle simply rolled her eyes and pulled me out of the kitchen and right past them.

"You boys are on clean up duty." She announced as they didn't even bother protesting and simply did what she said. I've raised her right.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you but I knew you'd be mad if I didn't." I heard Mason whisper as I stirred awake with a wide grin on my face. I love these dreams.

I've consistently had the same dreams over and over again. Mason and I with our two kids, our baby girl growing up and our baby boy. It was one of the reasons I thought I was having a boy, it wasn't till my dreams were obvious that our boy was a couple years younger than our girl that I realised that I probably was having a girl. This was all before we found out of course. After we found out, the dreams have become all the more specific.

"Please be safe, please please please be safe." I mumbled sleepily as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I will, I promise." He said as he connected my pinky with his. "Everyone's playing uno in the living room, you can join them or sleep. It's up to you, yeah?" He said as I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Please text me at least saying you're alive just so I don't have a heart attack." I told him as he chuckled but nodded anyway. "I love you." I sighed as I felt a kick making me groan once again. I don't think I'll get used to this. "Baby girl too." I hissed as he kissed my belly and mumbled a few words.

"My two favourite girls, I love you too." He said as he hugged me once again before walking out of our room.

Laying back down, I closed my eyes and grabbed my phone to call one of the boys. There's no way I'm getting up myself unless I spend an hour doing so. I sent a quick text on our group chat and before I knew it Kade came walking into my bedroom looking as amused as ever.