Chapter 58

Todays the day. I repeat, today is the day!

It's currently Saturday meaning it's the day of our gender reveal. Mia and Holly have been at dads for the last two days setting everything up and Mason and I have tried our hardest to sneak around to see. Turns out they have Aiden and dads stood as bodyguards making all three of our attempts unsuccessful.

I'm currently sitting in front of my dressing table doing my makeup while Mason gets dressed. We've been awake for a good couple of hours now, unable to get much sleep. I feel so nervous for some odd reason.

"Lucas, come here." I yelled as Mason popped his head out of our closet looking as annoyed as ever.

"Who the fuck is Lucas?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm testing baby names. Now, Everette bring me my jacket." I said as his deep chuckles filled my ears while I rolled my eyes. Idiot.

"Gertrude, which one?" He laughed as I almost tumbled off my seat the second that name escaped his lips. I'm sorry to all the Gertrude's in the world, I do apologise for not liking your name.

"My baby girl will not be named Gertrude. And my special one I got made, James." I grinned as he came walking out with the special denim jacket I had gotten made.

I found a page on Instagram that customises shoes and clothes, and so I had him customise this jacket. It's got splashes of blue paint on one half, and pink paint on the other half. It's also got a few pearls around it giving it that pop of bling that I love.

I sprayed a bunch of setting spray on my face before getting up and slipping on my jacket over my white dress. It was a simple spaghetti strap dress that hugged me in all the right places showing off my fifteen month looking baby bump. There were pearls on either side of the dress matching my jacket making it look so much more prettier.

Mason was wearing a custom baby pink T-shirt that said girl dad on the front and back embroidered into it, a pair of black sweatpants, and a large badge saying 'it's a girl!' I'm not exactly sure, but I have a vague idea that he thinks it's a girl.

"Ready?" He asked as I slipped on a pair of short white heels.

Before I had the chance to start struggling to tie them, he knelt down and crossed the strings over my legs before tying them perfectly. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me up off the bed and handed me my purse and phone before grabbing his own.

"Let's go." I grinned as we switched off the lights and made our way out of our apartment and to the parking lot.

Tossing Mason his keys, Harry jumped in the backseat while Mason opened my door for me and let me in before closing the door behind me. He had Harry come down ten minutes earlier to warm the car up so it wouldn't be too cold when we got in.

"It's a boy." Harry blurted out as he leaned over the middle console and stared at the road. "Trust me it's a boy." He said as I turned to face him with a raised eyebrow.

"How do you know? Is it the Harry tingle?" I grinned as he rolled his eyes and shot me a glare.

"Mason, wife or not I might have to box her up." He glared as both Mason and I rolled our eyes.

"I'd kick your butt nine months pregnant and in labour." I pouted as he sat back and sulked in the backseat.

"When I actually do become Spider-Man, you'll regret ever bullying me." He huffed.

Harry got bit by a spider the night of the explosion and came running into our apartment. He quite literally jumped on our bed startling us awake with a look of absolute horror on his face. We thought of every horrible scenario possible but the second he stuck his hand in our faces, I wanted to do nothing more than drown him in the bathtub.