Floatie (Tommyinnit)

Side Note – This Oneshot is based off the video: We Got Stranded in the Ocean... on the Tom Simons Channel
-
Warning(s) — Swearing, mentions of facial dysmorphia
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Ranboo and Tubbo
—————————————————————
Tommy POV
"Do you reckon we could just strand ourselves in the middle of the ocean?" I ask as I look at the water surrounding the boat.

Today Ranboo, Toby and I are filming a vlog for my Tom Simons channel. We've currently hired a boat with 3 safety people/boat drivers-? I don't know what they're called.

"No." Ranboo immediately responds, "this is-it's a bad idea!". I swivel my head around to face Toby who's holding the recording camera.

"Uhh..I don't know..." he trails off anxiously, looking over the boats edge at the water. He seems hesitant and I don't blame him. I felt the water temperature before and it was COLD, still for the sake of the vlog we must go in!

"Come on big man! Please." I try to do my best puppy eyes (which aren't great at all) while dragging out the letter 'e' on please.

He gives in and says "Fine! But only if Ranboo will do it too." I nod and turn towards Ranboo again. I can't tell what he's thinking with his mask and glasses on but it seems to be acceptance because he agrees.

-
Ranboo POV
I hold the camera and face it towards Tommy as he does his subscribing bit. We're currently stranded in the ocean but at least I've got the flamingo floatie. Toby's still on the boat further away, I can see them slightly, but they definitely aren't in hearing distance.

"Wait I'm drifting, wait no- I'm actually drifting." I exclaim as I'm moved further away from Tommy, god this isn't going to end well.

"Cryopod!" Is all I get in response as he lies on his back, because of our previous conversation. We only started talking about cryopods because Tommy out of nowhere said he's being put in a cryopod, it might have been because of how cold the water is.

"Wait no- don't go cryopod!"

"Master Chief!"

"DON'T GO CRYOPOD!" I yell back, still drifting away from him slowly. "I'm drifting away-" I state with a quick laugh.

"I'm gonna go under!" Tommy yells at me and starts a countdown.

"3.."
"2.."
"1!"

I watch from my floatie as he goes under for less than a second before coming back up. His usual fluffy hair is completely flat on his head; I try not to laugh as I see it.

"OW- BAD IDEA!" He screams as he paddles towards me.

"YOU'RE A- OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY!?"

"YEAH ALL GOOD!"

He makes it to my floatie and holds on for a second before pushing himself backwards into the water.

"You look like an 80's high school movie bully." I say honestly with a few seconds of silence before he starts kicking the water laughing and I join.

As the laughter stops I express how much I don't like this idea again. I didn't even agree! Well I did but only because Tubbo was only going to do it if I did, but he backed out in the first few seconds!

"It's a good idea!" Tommy responds as he shakes his hands in the air.

"NO! I'm- we're in the middle of the ocean!" I say as spin around in the floatie to show the camera that there's nothing but ocean around us. "That's the closest land!" I whine as I point at maybe a beach?