Stupid Ladders (Tommyinnit)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is based off the new Tom Simons vlog, 'We Got Hunted In A School..' do go check it out first.
-
Warning(s) — Minor Injury
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Tubbo, Jack Manifold and James Marriott
—————————————————————
Tommy POV
"I think I've broke my foot." I whine, my foot caught in the two ladders. It's not exactly an exaggeration, it really fucking hurts. I can probably blame both this stupid ladder and jumping off roofs for.

"Really- oh Jesus." Toby starts before noticing my hanging foot, James pulling up the ladder to try and untangle it.

"Ow." I laugh as Jack throws another dodge ball lightly at me and as James tries to untangle my foot. It was more or less a laugh to cover up the pain I'm feeling from my ankle as it gets knocked.

My foot finally gets dropped down from the ladder, banging against the floor.

"Fuck." I wince, under my breath, but I quickly play it off with a laugh. I continue to lay sprawled on the floor as we come near the end of filming the recording.

James leans over me and slowly lands a hand on my chest. "TAG." He yells in my face, pointing at me before walking off and saying something to the camera.

I stare up at the ceiling as Jack comes closer with the camera, having it right in my face to which I continue to stare right into it. My mouth slightly open in a smile-like shape and I breath loudly for show.

"Anddddddd," Jack starts, dragging out the 'd', "we're done!" He exclaims, the camera already stopped recording and turned off.

"Thank God, the climbing really killed me man." Toby sighs loudly, from the other side of the hall.

"I was actually impressed." Jack comments, putting the camera into its case. Some of the footage was filmed with the camera but most of it was on the body cams.

I sit up from my laying position, my legs still laying out funkily in front of me. I turn my body cam off before undoing the buckle and taking it off completely, chucking it to the side.

I should probably check to see whether my foot can take any weight. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it but it still really hurts.

I slowly bring up my right leg, placing the foot down gently, to which it starts hurting a little. I place more pressure down on it and wince, instantly lift it back up, laying it down in front of me.

"Fuck" I whine loudly, throwing my head back onto the floor, gently.

"You okay Tommy?" James calls from where he's packing all the dodge balls back into the bags with the help of Toby and Jack.

"I think I sprained my ankle!" I call back, turning to the side to face them.

"What do you mean?" Toby asks, rushing over to me with James and Jack.

"I mean that I fucking sprained my ankle dickhead!" I respond, feeling a bit guilty for the irritation in my voice but he knows that it's only because I'm panicked, although I'd never admit it aloud.

Jack kneels down next to me, "Can you pull your pants leg up so I can see the ankle?" he asks and I comply. He's probably the most medically educated compared to the rest of us here.

As I pull up my pant leg, he seems to be getting into a fight with the ladder dangling above our heads, erupting a slight laugh from me along with the others.

"Shut up you three, move him out a bit so this stupid fucking ladder will leave me alone." He says, standing off the ground and moving out of the ladder's way.

"Sure thing, boss man." Toby fake salutes, coming up behind me and grabbing me from under my arms.

"Toby!" I yelp as he drags me out from under the ladders and into the middle of the hall more.

"When do you think you sprain it?" James asks, sitting down next to me alike Toby who's sitting on the other side of me. Jack's kneeling down next to my foot, taking my shoe off and lowering the sock to see my ankle properly.

"Uhm, I don't know really. It could've been from the ladder when my foot got tangled or from jumping off roofs." I respond.

"Ouch." I wince as pressure pushes down on the ankle.

"Sorry," Jack apologises, "it's definitely sprained, it's bruised and is swelling a bit." He affirms and I tense.

"Well, that's fuckin' great, innit?" I sigh, laying my head back onto the ground, running a hand through my hair.

"It'll be alright Boss man." Toby reassures sympathetically and I hum.

"Yeah, we just need to elevate it and get an ice pack." James agrees, scooting over behind me and he lifts my head up, placing my head back down onto his lap. He starts running his fingers through my hair in comfort.

"The things I do for the viewers." I laugh, trying to lighten the mood which works for a few seconds.

"We should probably get you to the car and take you home." Jack says, standing up.

"We still need to clean up the mess we made though?" I point out.

We didn't just build a school for one vlog; the principal and the higher up people had allowed us to film the vlog here on the weekend, as long as we cleaned up any of the mess we made and didn't break anything.

"I can stay back and call Ash or someone to help out?" James offers and Jack thanks him.

James carefully moves me off his lap and gets up, taking out his phone to probably call Ash. Toby takes over and pulls me up with little to no difficulty.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." He says, balancing me.

"Don't worry Tubzo, you could never hurt me as I am much stronger than you will ever be." I reassure and he smiles before rolling his eyes sarcastically.

"Oi! I saw that!" I exclaim and he gives me an innocent look.

"Saw what?" He asks innocently.

"Bitch." I mumble under my breath, not too quietly on purpose.

"Alright youtwo, I'm going to take Tommy's other side. Make sure he doesn't step on hisright foot and Tommy, also make sure you don't step on it." Jack instructsand we nod. ———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one!