Tommy didn't mind(crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes
-
Side note — I'm back! it's been a while guys and I'm so appreciative of all the support I've received while being away, And today! we're back with another crimeboys oneshot!
Requested by: I apologise but I'm unable to remember who requested this oneshot, if it was you, please comment! More context: the request was for Tommy being bullied
-
Warnings — harassment/bullying
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit and Wilbur Soot
————————————————————
Tommy liked to say he was a normal, regular teenager that liked to play stupid video games and laugh about with his friends. But then there were situations like these where Tommy finds himself covered head-to-toe in a hotdog costume, and he realises, maybe there was something wrong with him- but in so, that would also mean there was something wrong with Wilbur, which he found as a win-win.

And maybe, perhaps, if this video had been his to begin with- no one would be able to pick it. Words were thrown around; ideas, insults, and a few more insults. The level of sound made it hard to pick the voice that threw the idea- it was probably best that way. For each video, the man behind the idea was an unknown concept- Wilbur, Ranboo, and Phil would say it was because it was all a joint effort in the end, Charlie and Tommy knew it was because no one wanted to be held accountable for the stupidity that occurs through the video. Both were viable answers.

The group was a mix of stupid with a sprinkle of maturity, that Tommy can fairly say never came from him. If he thinks about it, hardly, he cannot remember a single moment where he was the voice of reason in these videos. If he thinks about it, not as hardly, he can remember all the exasperated sighs, attempts for a normal video, and groans of annoyance that came from each and every one of his friends at least once in a recording session. Not to mention the slight scolding after he tread on the thin layer of ice without someone around in a previous video.

It was easy to say, Tommy was not a normal, regular teenager. Because if all that wasn't bad enough, he was now roaming the streets with a hotdog costume, a sign that looks as if a toddler drew it, and a camera being waved around on a stick. It wasn't the typical London sight, but hey, you've got to have a little fun sometimes. Which is what Tommy attempted to tell himself as various eyes were casted on his figure.

With a job like his, Tommy wasn't accustomed to being socially awkward or anxious; he was always wild, always adventurous, always loud. He never found himself caring what others thought- it was never even a second thought. He didn't care. He made videos he enjoyed whether in the comfort of his own home or on the streets of whatever city he happened to be in. He was never bothered by the stares, but now, he felt judged and slightly embarrassed. He knew that no one would give him a second thought in the next hour, yet the harsh stares made his hands clammy.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and plastered the Tommyinnit charm back into his features, bringing the camera uncomfortably close to his face and speaking obnoxiously loud. His mission was to gain customers for their 'burger' stand, it was safe to say people were more than intimidated at his charming approaches, which he found personally offensive.

Although most attempts were in vain, he continued marching on - he at least had to bring more customers than Charlie who was by far in a creepier persona for the video. He was met with many awkward chuckles and dismissive waves, but that wasn't going to discourage him. As long as Wilbur still entrusted him with such duty, he was going to continue on his merry way - no harsh state could stop him.

He wasn't too far from the van, but with all the added greenery and structures there was a definite level of space between himself and his friends. It wasn't anything knew, it just meant it left him to his own devices, which was never usually a popular idea amongst the group. He got in enough trouble with people for there to be a higher expectant of the trouble he would find himself in without. It only fueled his mischief more. 

Tommy peered up from the camera lens is search of anyone he could... persuade. It was a quite isolate area, not many walking through the greens of grass which was a major disadvantage for Tommy. A few minutes of walking finally led him into a group of three teenagers who oddly seemed older and bigger than Tommy. His grin was set and ready for his master persuasion, but as he made his way towards the small group, something in the way they looked at him made his stomach churn. He stopped short, eyes flickering away from the group of boys as he breathed shallowly. Right, he thought, maybe not them. 

He rightened himself with a newfound calm posture, offering a nervous smile towards the teenagers before walking passed a little quicker than before. He paced, uncomfortably aware of the eyes burning into the back of his head. As he got further and further by centimetres he relaxed into his posture, a sigh of relief huffing through his mouth. 

"Oi, hotdog," a snarky voice interrupted the silence, snickers in following. Tommy froze, fuhhhckkkk. Tommy sucked in a deep breath and plastered a fake grin, slowly turning around. As his eyes met with the persona of the snarky voice, he knew he should've ignored them- he should've ignored them and ran. 

"How can I help you boys?" Tommy offered, desperately trying to keep the shake out of his voice as he slowly inched closer despite the turn in his gut. The feeling only worsened as he was met with shallow grins that held a sense of evil. He lowered the camera, hoping to keep whatever situation he was in at bay. 

There were no words in response, only a glint in snarky's eye as his gaze met with what Tommy would call his 'buddies'. "Well, um... I'll be off then- lovely meeting you!" Tommy turned, prepared to run for his life but there was an added pressure to his wrist and before he knew it, he was pulled back around. His eyes traced up the body the wrist belonged to, he swallowed shallowly as Snarky's glint and grin hadn't fallen. 

Tommy struggled against the grip, pulling back but the boy's grasp was too strong. He was suddenly pushed to the ground, his head impacting harshly against the cement. His eyes widened in horror as he struggled to breath, the breath being knocked out of him. He was frozen, what was he to do? The boy bent over him and ripped the camera from Tommy's grip that had loosened tremendously. Tommy could only watch as hour of film was crushed beneath the boy's feet- he didn't cry out, he didn't react, he just watched. 

His head pounded, his thoughts blurred, his body shook, and his breathing stuttered. He felt the hatred and ridicule forged in the words the boy spat in his face, but he couldn't comprehend them. Tommy's ears were filled with white noise, only a buzz could be heard. He could no longer hear the birds chirping, the wind whistling or the boy's words. Tommy couldn't tell whether he should be glad or concerned. 

He wasn't sure how long he was lying there, staring through the boy with his glossed over eyes. All he could feel was the pain and spit of the words being thrown at him, the vibration through his throat as he tried to breathe and the pain flaring in the back of his head. He hadn't yet comprehended most of it to allow tears to fall- they were even welled up, just blurred. 

The suddenly, everything hit into him like a ton of bricks. His eyes glistened but they didn't blur no longer - his eyes were clear enough to notice the lack of brown hair above him. Tommy blinked, and then he blinked again. He slowly pulled himself into a seating position, still in a daze. Chocked noises passed his lips as he attempted to breath, everything catching up to him at once. His heart ached and his head burned. His mind was fogging, thoughts were unable to attach themselves to one another. 

There was a sudden hand in his hair, brushing through his curls. Another arm was wrapped around behind him, slowly pulling him back into their chest as a hot breath was felt on his neck. He didn't know what was happening, who was embracing him, but they felt warm, so Tommy didn't mind.