Sick (Tommyinnit)

Video — I Moved To New York with $0
-
Warning (s) — Swearing and Emetophobia
-
Content Creators — Tom Simon, Elodie and Ash
—————————————————————
Tommy POV
"Subscribe and I'll see you tomorrow!" Video me says as I finish editing the vlog we filmed today.

Elodie and Ash are in their rooms of the apartment I rented for the next two weeks, I'm so fucking lucky to have them as my crew.

I get out of my chair and instantly get greeted by a head spin, I grab the chair so I don't fall and I let it pass.

"God.." I mumble to myself and head into the kitchen.

I haven't eaten anything since the hot dog at lunch time, but I still don't feel hungry. I grab a two-minute noodles cup from the cupboard and put it into the microwave.

I look over to the task board and we have a LOT to do, I think I'll do the theme park one tomorrow with a bit of side tasks. It's all worth it to meet my hero! Well maybe second hero...Wilbur's always going to be my number 1.

Ding!

I open the microwave and pull out the noodles. Ouch, it's hot.

I drain some of the liquid into the sink and grab a fork, I walk over and sit on the couch turning the volume low, so I don't wake up the crew.

I swirl the fork in the noodles and eat it. I take a few more bites while watching the screen but I just can't eat anymore. My appetite is like completely gone!

I sigh and pour all of the liquid in the cup into the sink before throwing it completely away.

I lie back down onto the couch and continue watching Spider-Man Homecoming, I've seen this movie so many times, but I still love it.

I groan slightly as I find it harder to watch the screen, the bright light is hurting my vision and my head apparently. My head pounds an obvious headache coming on, so I turn the TV off and close my eyes to see if it helps.

It does not.

With my eyes closed I focus on the pounding even more making it worse, my stomach is also feeling a bit..off?

I stand up a bit nauseated and slowly make my way back to my room. I'm just going to try and sleep it off.

I lie onto my side and pull the quilt over me; I twist and turn to try and get comfortable, but I just can't. I feel so much worse compared to when I first entered my room.

My head hurts so much that I can barely focus on anything besides it. I would have something to stop it, but we forgot to go to the chemist when we got her-

I run straight to the bathroom, which is thankfully not too far from my room, I rush in and lock the door as fast as I can, I lean over the toilet feeling the vile run up my throat.

I squint my eyes closed as I begin to throw up into the toilet.

"Tommy? Are you okay in there?" I hear the soft voice of Elodie come from the other side of the locked door.

I can't find it in me to answer, I do make a slight groaning sound before I start to throw up again.

"Tom?! Can you open the door?" Ash asks but I don't know who the questions aimed at.

"Yeah I can, Tommy we're coming in" I hear Elodie say but I'm more focused on the fucking bile coming out of me and into the toilet.

I feel a hand on my back when I eventually stop throwing up. I turn around slightly and see Elodie rubbing my back and she gives me a small smile.

"Hi" I croak out, my breath probably stinks considering the circumstances.

"Are you alright Tommy?" Ash asks who's crouching down next to Elodie.

"Yeah all good" I respond and it's an obvious lie.

"Sure you a-" Elodie goes to say probably sarcastically but I cut her off when I loudly start throwing up again.

I can feel my eyes burning as I continue to heave into the toilet. I feel my hair being pulled back and someone rubbing my back.

I give into my tears, and they start running down my face, I try my best not to start full on sobbing. It hurts so much and it's so gross, I rarely ever get sick and definitely haven't vomited in a long time.

Once I'm sure that I'm done I pull my head away from the toilet and wipe off a bit of saliva hanging from my mouth.

I sigh and wipe the tears off my face, I lean back into Ash who seems to have swapped places with Elodie, speaking of Elodie- I look around and she isn't in the bathroom anymore.

"Sorry.." I mumble leaning forward and off Ash.

"No need to be sorry" He responds with a smile just as Elodie walks back in.

"Hey Toms, feeling any better now?" She asks.

"Yeah a little bit, I still have a headache and feel a bit nauseous" I say standing up with a bit of a wobble, I grab my toothbrush that I left next to the sink this morning and squirt some toothpaste on it.

"That's good, I found a bucket for you to have during the night incase you need it" she explains, and I thank her.

I begin to brush my teeth and thank god I no longer taste the disgusting vomit anymore. Once done I drink water from under the tap and spit it back out.

"Can't believe I get sick the first day I come to America" I say with laugh earning two in return.

"I'd say it's the Hot dog you ate earlier at the stand" Elodie says with a nod from Ash.

"Don't forget the water fountain at the park" he adds.

I groan, "yeah yeah I know, I won't do that again that's for sure".
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Do leave requests if you have one and have a lovely day/night